Rep Apologizes for Obama 'Tar Baby' Comment

It has nothing to do with people making an issue of it. I don't see the point of ever using the word. and if you do, Obama and "tar baby" should never be used in the same paragraph.

Why? Because he's black. I could not give a shit what color his skin is. It was not a racist comment. Simple.

Yes, because he is black and it is racist to use it to refer to black people

Again.... for the stupid....

He.

Did.

Not.

Refer.

To.

Obama.

As.

A.

Tar.

Baby.

Fucking idiot.

It has nothing to do with people making an issue of it. I don't see the point of ever using the word. and if you do, Obama and "tar baby" should never be used in the same paragraph.

Why? Because he's black. I could not give a shit what color his skin is. It was not a racist comment. Simple.

because it's offensive. I can't believe the guy didn't know it would be offensive.

Maybe he thought Americans are smart.

He was, apparently, wrong.

He.

Did.

Not.

Refer.

To.

Obama.

As.

A.

Tar.

Baby.

Fucking idiot.

Right. Just like I am not calling you an angry twatwhistle when I say dealing with you is like dealing with an angry twatwhistle. TOTALLY different.

Hey California Girl..

Obama is "like" a jungle bunny running through the woods
Obama is "like" a spade or spook
Obama is "like" a coon in the night

Just words...just words

No need to be sensitive

He.

Did.

Not.

Refer.

To.

Obama.

As.

A.

Tar.

Baby.

Fucking idiot.

He said Obama is like a tar baby

Keep digging......keep digging

:dig:

No, he didn't. He said that being associated with Obama's POLICIES would be like touching a tar baby.

You are either:

a. wrong.
b. lying.

I frankly don't care which.

Willow I dare you get out of the trailer, find some black folk, and casually start talking about a tar baby problem.

Hey California Girl..

Obama is "like" a jungle bunny running through the woods
Obama is "like" a spade or spook
Obama is "like" a coon in the night

Just words...just words

No need to be sensitive

If he had said any of those, I would call him a racist.

But he did not.

He referred to fucking policies - not the fucking president, you fucking moron.

He.

Did.

Not.

Refer.

To.

Obama.

As.

A.

Tar.

Baby.

Fucking idiot.

He said Obama is like a tar baby

Keep digging......keep digging

:dig:

No, he didn't. He said that being associated with Obama's POLICIES would be like touching a tar baby.

You are either:

a. wrong.
b. lying.

I frankly don't care which.

No, he said "him" not "his policies"

Now, I don’t even want to be associated with him, it’s like touching a, a tar baby

Liar.

Willow I dare you get out of the trailer, find some black folk, and casually start talking about a tar baby problem.

why don't you stick your head up your azz? I showed you where the term tar baby came from and what it is,, if you and the black folk want to mis interpret that as racist then go for it it just shows your ghetto ignorance.

why don't you stick your head up your azz? I showed you where the term tar baby came from and what it is,, if you and the black folk want to mis interpret that as racist then go for it it just shows your ghetto ignorance.

What was that?

You don't want to do that?

Gee, I wonder why not.....

Forum List

Back