Rep and Rep Power System

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pushes both of you downstairs to the Steel Cage, before that forum is lost due to not being properly used*

Why? I made no mention of any family members. Just worthless pieces of skin in your life. Are you saying that your female family members really are worthless pieces of skin? I'm sorry to hear that.

Keep at it, shitferbrains. We all know you don't have what it takes to deal with the reality called Sand Pit Road. Wassamadda, 'fraid that little rice burner with the spiners gonna get stuck in the sand?

Keep at it, shitferbrains.
Keep at what? You're the one who can't help but reply to me. You don't like it? Don't reply to me.
We all know you don't have what it takes to deal with the reality called Sand Pit Road.
And we all know you lack the intellectual firepower to compete, so you resort to physical threats in the real world. Laughable ones at that.
Wassamadda, 'fraid that little rice burner with the spiners gonna get stuck in the sand?
My car burns no rice, and has no spinners, but yes, it probably would get stuck in deep sand.

Again, I'm sorry you view the women in your family as worthless pieces of skin. Didn't mean to touch on a sensitive subject.

Ha. I'm the limp-dick and YOU were the one who admittedly spent your initial weeks here deceiving people that you were a woman. Right.:rofl:

I remember that. In some parts of the world, that would be considered 'gay'. Not that he 'admitted' to any type of 'ruse'. I thought you were a cliterous or something?Ick, I hate that word.

OK, this thread is like a hemerrhoid. I didn't want to admit it was there, but it keeps leaking disgusting filth, so it's time to treat it.

This type of shit stays in the taunting arena, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back