Rep. Allen West: ‘There Is No Race Code. It’s a F

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
lots of links in article at site.

SNIP:

by Wynton Hall

In a FOX News interview on Monday, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) defended former Speaker Newt Gingrich’s contention that President Barack Obama is the best “food stamp president” America has ever seen, a charge that some Democrats have argued is laced with racial undertones.

There is no race code. It’s a fact. Since President Obama has been in the Oval Office, you’ve seen a 41 percent increase in the food stamp recipients in the United States of America. We have a president that’s making more American victims rather than victors.

Rep. West also pointed out that Mr. Obama’s failed economic policies have driven many more Americans into poverty:

We also have a 16 percent increase in Americans on the poverty roll — 6.4 million more Americans are on poverty since President Obama took office.

read it all with comments..
» Rep. Allen West: ‘There Is No Race Code. It’s a Fact’ That Obama Is the Food Stamp President - Big Government

Sad

Hey, did the right wing pull their support for Allen since he belongs the CBC which every republican says is racist? No....shocker

lots of links in article at site.

SNIP:

by Wynton Hall

In a FOX News interview on Monday, Rep. Allen West (R-FL) defended former Speaker Newt Gingrich’s contention that President Barack Obama is the best “food stamp president” America has ever seen, a charge that some Democrats have argued is laced with racial undertones.

There is no race code. It’s a fact. Since President Obama has been in the Oval Office, you’ve seen a 41 percent increase in the food stamp recipients in the United States of America. We have a president that’s making more American victims rather than victors.

Rep. West also pointed out that Mr. Obama’s failed economic policies have driven many more Americans into poverty:

We also have a 16 percent increase in Americans on the poverty roll — 6.4 million more Americans are on poverty since President Obama took office.

read it all with comments..
» Rep. Allen West: ‘There Is No Race Code. It’s a Fact’ That Obama Is the Food Stamp President - Big Government
I didn't know that there were different foodstamps for different races...

It's lunacy.

Gingrich,West 2012?....

Florida Republican Rep. Allen West may be the Republican candidate for vice president in 2012.

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said at a Republican Palm Beach County fundraiser that if he won the Republican presidential nomination, he would strongly consider a Floridian as his running mate.

“Allen West would certainly be someone you’d look at,” Gingrich told NBC affiliate WPTV.

West responded, “We don’t know what the future holds, but I’m always willing to serve my country.”

“I have to pray about it and I have to clear it with my wife and two daughters,” he added. “I never thought that seven years ago when I retired here I’d be a United States Congressman.”

Elected in the November midterm election, West is one of two Republican African-Americans serving in Congress. He has rapidly emerged as a national conservative star

Allen West Vice President | Newt Gingrich 2012 | The Daily Caller

Sad

Hey, did the right wing pull their support for Allen since he belongs the CBC which every republican says is racist? No....shocker

yeah, I hope he drops them like he threatened...or just maybe he can give them a clue

Sad

yeah, I hope he drops them like he threatened...or just maybe he can give them a clue
He should...but then having him there might convince a few that CBC isn't needed and that we are ALL Americans and are in the same boat.

A majority of those on food stamps are children and the elderly.

Food stamp program grew more during the bush baby debacle than since Obama was duly and legally elected president of the United States.

As usual, Newt lies and, as usual, rw's accept his lies as gospel.

Alan West should be committed.

Food stamp program grew more during the bush baby debacle than since Obama was duly and legally elected president of the United States.

hey whatever you do don't let FACTS get you way..Bush isn't President TODAY

Another lie.

bush manipulated the figures by changing the poverty rate.

Sad

He should...but then having him there might convince a few that CBC isn't needed and that we are ALL Americans and are in the same boat.

But you still support that racist? Interesting, you support people you think are part of racist groups, why? Oh, he has a R after his name.

Yes, a majority of those on food stamps need them. But when a billion dollars' worth of food stamps are given to con artists who collect for 30, that is fraud and should be ended.

I'm surprised you are still smearing President Bush with name-calling and smarm belittling his stature. He is 65 years old today and hardly a baby. His presidential administration always was based on the greatest national needs, brownfield cleanup, stopping terrorists from striking again, helping the economy by encouraging small businesses to prosper job formation, and keeping taxes lower so families could thrive. It would appear that contrary to smearing spin, you are admitting Republicans take care of the elderly and small children of families that need help.

Thank you for unwittingly validating what a great President George W. Bush was. That said, would you please encourage Barack Obama to do what he can and stop blaming other people for his own snafus?

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back