Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA"

Why? I am sure he's not 100% pure like obama is I'm sure the left will dig something up of no value from his past and make it appear like it's the worse thing in the world.

Or do what Pelosi did...

Say there is something big and then say the law prevents her from sayng what it is.

I know what Congressman West was communicating, but I wish he had phrased it differently. All the liberals hear is him ordering Democrats out of the country and they ignore the actual stated message that they should take their destructive liberal policies somewhere else but get them the hell out of the United States.

It's similar to Rush Limbaugh some years ago saying that he hoped Obama failed in getting through the destructive liberal/Marxist policies he was promoting. The liberals have ever since picked up on the phrase "I hope Obama fails" and ignore the actual message expressed at that time.

Intellectual honesty is not the strong suit of a whole lot of liberals and actually of some conservatives.

We serious conservatives need to do a better job of appreciating the selective hearing of the Left, how they think, how they will use our own words against us, and give them less ammunition to use dishonestly or otherwise,.

Obama Pelosi and Reid have done more damage than AQ and at least as much damage as a Soviet nuclear strike.

I keep telling you that at this very moment there are Soviet Warplanners laughing themselves to death over all the time they wasted plotting our demise when all they had to do was to help Democrats get elected.

Over the edge.,

Not to mention the lives lost, the cost.

The Cost of September 11

I'm about as right wing as they come on most conservative issues.

I never understood Iraq. Never. And I'm glad that albeit my boys covered your ass while you were in Iraq, as we held the fort with the Brits and the Dutch I still don't understand Iraq.

I'm not trying to be an idiot here. I just don't understand and I will not condemn President Bush either, how this information can go up the chain and cause a war and no one gets fired for "whoopsies".

And I wish the blame game would stop so we could prevent this from ever happening again.

I know what Congressman West was communicating, but I wish he had phrased it differently. All the liberals hear is him ordering Democrats out of the country and they ignore the actual stated message that they should take their destructive liberal policies somewhere else but get them the hell out of the United States.

It's similar to Rush Limbaugh some years ago saying that he hoped Obama failed in getting through the destructive liberal/Marxist policies he was promoting. The liberals have ever since picked up on the phrase "I hope Obama fails" and ignore the actual message expressed at that time.

Intellectual honesty is not the strong suit of a whole lot of liberals and actually of some conservatives.

We serious conservatives need to do a better job of appreciating the selective hearing of the Left, how they think, how they will use our own words against us, and give them less ammunition to use dishonestly or otherwise,.

He was very clear about what he said and I for one applaud him for saying it.

Why? I am sure he's not 100% pure like obama is I'm sure the left will dig something up of no value from his past and make it appear like it's the worse thing in the world.

Or do what Pelosi did...

Say there is something big and then say the law prevents her from sayng what it is.

There's no telling.

You have to understand the mindset.

Grab the headline. We have to fight back. This is Axelrod's game. We must nail him.

Shut your racist, uneducated piehold, asswipe bigot.

:lol:

Ok left or right I don't care. That is one cute kid. Most babies are ugly. Hey think about the journey!!!! No wonder they scream when they come out. My kids were pissed at me.

I'd be pissed off too. I have to do what to be born??????????????????????????

My baby, and her dad, dont see the world in "left or right." it's hogwash. :razz:

Forum List

Back