Rep. Allen West - "Obama, Reid, Pelosi, get the hell out of the USA"

Obama Pelosi and Reid have done more damage than AQ and at least as much damage as a Soviet nuclear strike.

I keep telling you that at this very moment there are Soviet Warplanners laughing themselves to death over all the time they wasted plotting our demise when all they had to do was to help Democrats get elected.

News Flash: The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

But the warplanners do exist.

Sounds like a racist comment to me.

Would you say the same about a white politician?

Sure. He's a desperate politician who's trying to rally the right to come out and save his job.

and you do not feel that Obama, when a GOP candidate is nominated, wont be doing the same type of thing?

Or is Obama too perfect to do something like that?

You'll never hear Obama spewing craziness like Allen West was doing.

Sure. He's a desperate politician who's trying to rally the right to come out and save his job.

and you do not feel that Obama, when a GOP candidate is nominated, wont be doing the same type of thing?

Or is Obama too perfect to do something like that?

You'll never hear Obama spewing craziness like Allen West was doing.

Define craziness? Hell some of the shit obama has done can be defined as crazy.

Obama Pelosi and Reid have done more damage than AQ and at least as much damage as a Soviet nuclear strike.

I keep telling you that at this very moment there are Soviet Warplanners laughing themselves to death over all the time they wasted plotting our demise when all they had to do was to help Democrats get elected.

News Flash: The Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

But the warplanners do exist.

Well, those war planners from 20+ years ago must have been jumping up and down with glee when Bush and the Republicans tanked the economy in 2008.

Over the edge.,

Not to mention the lives lost, the cost.

The Cost of September 11

Over the edge.,

Not to mention the lives lost, the cost.

The Cost of September 11

Over the edge is when Obama "Finishes the job" and Progressive Useful Idiots are killing their own relatives over the months cat food rations

It is amazing how the right loves to stand on their patriotic attitudes and its applause lines attached.
Patriotism with them seems to be theirs and theirs alone, unless it becomes their turn to really show patriotism. Then it belongs to someone else.
Allen west sure seems a little worried to me about his re-election bid.:eusa_whistle:

You would almost think the last few years was a made for tv movie that has flopped.

When I found out that the Clintons had enlisted the producers of Designing Women I bazooka barfed.

Bloodsworth was her name on your tax dollars. Too funny. No wait. She had a hyphenated too.

Bloodsworth Thomas?

It is amazing how the right loves to stand on their patriotic attitudes and its applause lines attached.
Patriotism with them seems to be theirs and theirs alone, unless it becomes their turn to really show patriotism. Then it belongs to someone else.
Allen west sure seems a little worried to me about his re-election bid.:eusa_whistle:

Thanks to Obama's multi-Trillion and ongoing fuck ups, all 57 states are in play. West is a shoe-in

Of course he is. I would think all of our elected officials in Washington are worried about their jobs in this unusual political climate.

Perdue grad?

Maybe it's obama that needs to worry.

Maybe it's obama that needs to worry.

he set a goal for his team of a billion dollars.
He is worried.

Forum List

Back