Rep. Alan Grayson (D): This guy pisses me off even more the Obama

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
175px-Alan_Grayson_high_res.jpg

I'm sure everyone has seen the video of Rep. Alan Grayson (D) saying the GOP's health care plan was for old people to "Die Quickly".

Alan Disgrayson

This guy has done something that I thought would never happen. Every time he opens his mouth he says things that piss me off more then anything Obama says.

Usually when Obama talks I want to change the channel. When Grayson talks all I want to do is cold-cock the SOB.

Am I overreacting?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9WFZEZND9w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - FL Rep. Alan Grayson Draws Criticism For Attack[/ame]

For those unfamiliar with Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) before his provocative health care speech on the House floor last night, here’s a rundown of Grayson’s colorful commentary since he was sworn into Congress last year:

-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

-- And before he was elected to Congress, his car sported a bumper sticker with the slogan "Bush Lied, People Died."

Grayson's Greatest Hits

He also called the GOP and their cohorts enemies of the state.:gives:

That would include Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and millions of Americans that attended tea parties and marches around the country.

Grayson is a total :ahole-1:

He also called the GOP and their cohorts enemies of the state.:gives:

That would include Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and millions of Americans that attended tea parties and marches around the country.

Grayson is a total :ahole-1:

Agreed. Grayson is a typical Statist asshole that cannot stand any honest opposition. I hope his ass is beaten come 2010. He isn't IN my District, otherwise I'd challange his sorry ass.

I think Grayson and Al Franken are the face and voice of the Modern Democrat Party

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Ahhhh...I miss the good old days, when the democrat gadfly was Jim Traficant.

BEAM ME UP, MR. SPEAKER!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Obda4u2XSA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXYw82RH0E]YouTube - James Traficant on the IRS[/ame]

Last edited:
-- On a Netroots Nation panel, he joked that his Republican opponent, former congressman Ric Keller, "did all his hiring at Hooters."

-- At a fundraiser with Vice President Joe Biden last month, Grayson said that former VP Dick Cheney "liked to shoot old men in the face" and invited Biden to "go water boarding with him."

-- He called conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh a “has-been hypocrite loser” who “was more lucid when he was a drug addict.”

I love this dude! And he's a Floridian too... I don't normally expect a Floridian congressman to go all out like this! If I was in his district, he'd be my rep! And he's funnier than Al Franken!

Last edited:
Grayson rules! I want one righty accuse/prove anything Grayson said as wrong/false.

I like this guy.

Last edited:
Grayson rules! I want one righty accuse/prove anything Grayson said as wrong/false.

I like this guy.

This clown doesn't even believe his own bullshit but you do ........:lol:

I thought the Republicans had no plan ? Show me the Republican plan that does what he claims or stfu .....:eusa_whistle:

I like this guy.

This clown doesn't even believe his own bullshit but you do ........:lol:

I thought the Republicans had no plan ? Show me the Republican plan that does what he claims or stfu .....:eusa_whistle:

Drive by ditto. Come on. He is saying the republicans have no plan. They want to keep it the way it is and the way it is KILLS PEOPLE.

Can/did they come up with a plan that will save all those people dying now?

If not, shut the fuck up...oh and god bless.

limbaugh_newbook.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back