Rep Alan Grayson (D-FL)...MY HERO!!!

HC ratioing is in all our futures.

Doesn't matter what party is in the oval office, rationig is already happening and that trend is likely to increase.

As our ability to keep dyig people alive longer, these decisions are going to have to be made.

the ONLY real debate here is WHO GETS TO DECIDE.

If you want things to remain the same, you want the INSURANCE COMPANIES to decide.

If you want some kind of government HC system, you want to give that decision to the government.

There is NO limit to the demand to keep us going and alive, folks.

But there is a limit to the resources we ca devote to people's HC.

That isn't really all that difficult to understand is it?
And do you want that decision resting in the hands of those who stand to make a handsome profit in refusing to provide what you pay for.

What?!

How you arrived at that conclusion I surely do not know.

If I tell you that it's likely to rain today, do you intepret that as:

Editec WANTS it to rain, today?

No?

Well that's exactly what you just did in assuming you KNOW something about me that I clearly did NOT say, hon.

Health care rationing is already happening, and as our population grows older, and our economy grows poorer, it sems apparent to me that still more obvious rationing is in ALL our futures, REGARDLESS of who is callig the shots.

HC ratioing is in all our futures.

Doesn't matter what party is in the oval office, rationig is already happening and that trend is likely to increase.

As our ability to keep dyig people alive longer, these decisions are going to have to be made.

the ONLY real debate here is WHO GETS TO DECIDE.

If you want things to remain the same, you want the INSURANCE COMPANIES to decide.

If you want some kind of government HC system, you want to give that decision to the government.

There is NO limit to the demand to keep us going and alive, folks.

But there is a limit to the resources we ca devote to people's HC.

That isn't really all that difficult to understand is it?
And do you want that decision resting in the hands of those who stand to make a handsome profit in refusing to provide what you pay for.

no difference---if the government runs it, people will be making decisions based on KEEPING THEIR JOBS. Check out any non-profit and you will see this to be true.
I should probably back away from this topic. We're being threatened with (and over 90 nurses and ancillary folks have already experienced) layoffs, and told we have to find a way to recover $65,000 we're over-budget... while the fucking CEO of our fucking non-profit facility pulls down over $2 million a year. Plus over half a million in "benefits". Cut his pay by that $65,000 and save nurses' jobs?

Perish the thought!

No. We're being forced to do more work with fewer staff. And the hospital is paying hundreds of thousands to "consultants" to tell them how to cut staffing ever closer to the bone. To hell with patient care. Even tho' studies have shown patient outcome is directly related to staffing, they're going to risk patient care (and lives---it's happening already) for the sake of padding TPTB pockets.

Jesus.

I need to find another thread :lol:

I can't believe anyone listening to the ranting of that man. He sounds like a 6th grader throwing a tantrum. How embarrassing for those of us who reside in FLORIDA. Who votes for these fools? Have mercy on us. Thank God there is some common sense left on the beltway trying to stop the liberal tree huggers from complete ruination of the USA. Get a grip on reality. He's such a dork the White House probably duct taped his mouth and put him in a corner.:clap2: (thank goodness)

I can't believe anyone listening to the ranting of that man. He sounds like a 6th grader throwing a tantrum. How embarrassing for those of us who reside in FLORIDA. Who votes for these fools? Have mercy on us. Thank God there is some common sense left on the beltway trying to stop the liberal tree huggers from complete ruination of the USA. Get a grip on reality. He's such a dork the White House probably duct taped his mouth and put him in a corner.:clap2: (thank goodness)

He is a great example of the partisan politics that is tearing this country apart. Disagreeing and arguing about the issues is one thing, but this asshole, even by the standards laid out over the last decade, is poison that launches one personal attack after another, in a pathetic display of hyperbole.
Even as juvenile as most politicians behave, thankfully most argue without the shit this guy spews. How can he ever expect to work on anything with Republicans with what he spews, in the way he does it? His grandstanding might impress the partisans out there, but the folks that have voted for "change" don't like this shit, it's why they quit voting for Republicans.

One of the few Dems in Congress with the balls to tell it how it really is --

The Repug Health Care Plan --

1) Don't Get Sick

2) And If You Do Get Sick...DIE QUICKLY!!!

Absolutely, 100% true. Repugs are immoral, unsympathetic fucking scum of the earth!!

Bravo, Congressman Grayson!! :clap2:

Your hero ? Glad to see you set the bar so high .......

I think it's quite ironic spin because he knows that's what GOVERNMENT RUN healthcare is all about. Deflection, basic dem politics and your clown ass fell right for it .......

no difference---if the government runs it, people will be making decisions based on KEEPING THEIR JOBS. Check out any non-profit and you will see this to be true.
I should probably back away from this topic. We're being threatened with (and over 90 nurses and ancillary folks have already experienced) layoffs, and told we have to find a way to recover $65,000 we're over-budget... while the fucking CEO of our fucking non-profit facility pulls down over $2 million a year. Plus over half a million in "benefits". Cut his pay by that $65,000 and save nurses' jobs?

Perish the thought!

No. We're being forced to do more work with fewer staff. And the hospital is paying hundreds of thousands to "consultants" to tell them how to cut staffing ever closer to the bone. To hell with patient care. Even tho' studies have shown patient outcome is directly related to staffing, they're going to risk patient care (and lives---it's happening already) for the sake of padding TPTB pockets.

Jesus.

I need to find another thread :lol:

What do you envision staffing to be like under government run health care?

1) Don't Get Sick

Absolutely, 100% true. Repugs are immoral, unsympathetic fucking scum of the earth!!

Actually he's full of shit. Just like you.

Hey but don't let that stop you. :lol:

1) Don't Get Sick

yep, he used their own tactic against them, bravo to him.

You know, you sure hid your moonbat side well at the other place.

I never would have guessed. :rolleyes:

1) Don't Get Sick

Yep. Noose=NAILED to the Proverbial wall.

1) Don't Get Sick

yeah because the republicans never engage in hyperbole,> cough< death panels >cough<

So emma you want to swap one set of bean counters for another, do you?

As for grayson lying retarded smuck pretty well sums it up. Then again such a hero is exactly what one should expect from one so deranged as to think Kerry won Ohio.

Forum List

Back