Rendell Is Right: Pantywaist America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1) The “I want it now” sissification. Appropriate for three year olds. Now that the three year olds have grown to voting age without following 1st Corinthians, “put aside childish things,” in the sense of delay of gratification, saving for material things, our society accepts great credit card debt or assuming a mortgage beyond the old rule of thumb.

2) Napolitano, homeland security, “don’t militarize the border:
Napolitano to study Perry's request for more border guards | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Washington News

a. Misuse of our Armed forces: have become ‘peace keepers’ rather than ‘break things and kill people’ Could not be a better of example of the feminization of our culture.

3) We can’t say anything or do anything to antagonize our enemies, ie border at Mexico, use the term ‘islamofascist’, put defensive missiles in Poland, or “star wars” ...too darned politically correct!
Same NBC That Boldly Claims 'Civil War' Can't Always Call Hezbollah 'Terrorists' | NewsBusters.org
CAMERA: National Catholic Reporter Whitewashes Hezbollah’s Genocidal Aims
http://www.americansbehavingbadly.com/walks-like-a-duck.html
Calling Terror By Its Name

4) We label as 'debilitating behaviors', such habits as drugs or sex as 'addictions' for which we give welfare payments! Addiction: “They can’t help it. There must be a gene for it.”
Stanton Peele graphically illustrates the insanity of calling behavior "disease" in his excellent book 'Diseasing of America: Addiction Treatment Out of Control.' He lists estimates of so-called experts to demonstrate how many people in our country suffer from such "diseases." Here are some of his approximate figures:
20 million addicted to alcohol.
80 million suffering from co-alcoholism (family members of alcoholics).
20 million addicted to gambling.
80 million suffering from eating disorders (30 million anorexic or bulimic and 50 million overweight).
75 million addicted to tobacco.
25 million addicted to love and/or sex.
50 million depressed and anxious (mostly women).
40 million suffering from PMS and postpartum depression. (p. 25)
JBEM: Behavior Or Disease

5) Complain about treatment and conditions in prisons! Conditions should not be better than the dorm rooms in college, or living conditions of our soldiers in military theatres.

6) Hollywood ideal male is metrosexual, pretty boy, while strong males are brutes.

7) Schools eliminate dodgeball, running at recess, medicate boys, conflict resolution ?...Social promotion: self-esteem more important than achievement. No keeping score at sporting events, and everybody gets a trophy!
Neither should poor and criminal behavior be tolerated in schools! Decide the purpose of public education, and “fish or cut bait.”

8)Could this mean 'sissification'?
"O My people! Their oppressors are children,
And women rule over them.
O My people! Those who guide you lead you astray,
And confuse the direction of your paths."
Isaiah 3:12

9)Now, here is my current favorite Democrat, Governor Ed Rendell:

"First, to call off this game because of snow is further evidence of the "wussification" of America. We seem to have lost our boldness, our courage, our sense of adventure and that frontier spirit that made this country the greatest nation in the world. A little snow, a potential traffic tie-up, a long trip home caused us to cancel a football game?"
RENDELL: NFL thinks we're nation of wussies - Washington Times

If I had to work in some dank cubicle, shuffling papers from 9 to 5 only to meet my bleak, drab co-workers at an Applebee's after work for a few cocktails, I'd shoot heroin into the vain under my cock every fuckin' night.

A nation obsessed with security, safety and the boogieman terrorist lurking around you in particular, is largely a joyless, neutered one. You're right. Americans have been embarrassingly sissified on nearly every level due to many factors:

120 million take anti-depressants, which lower your libido and turns you into an artificially happy dolt.

The laws of the land criminalizes anything remotely dangerous or fun.

Instead of throwing firebombs at the police during protests like the Grecians, Americans throw together discombobulated, limpdicked protests such as the tea party and/or the anti-war movement. The sad part is, they're so delusional that they actually think they are changing things. Not to mention the "free speech zones" these lackwits are herded into. Free speech zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many shopping malls are there? How many of these Eunuchs shop there?

A horrifically dull, bland corporate landscape/culture which piss tests you randomly (i.e. the corporation owns your ass and has got you by the balls).

(I could go on for another thirty minutes)

Last edited:
If I had to work in some dank cubicle, shuffling papers from 9 to 5 only to meet my bleak, drab co-workers at an Applebee's after work for a few cocktails, I'd shoot heroin into the vain under my cock every fuckin' night.

A nation obsessed with security, safety and the boogieman terrorist lurking around you in particular, is largely a joyless, neutered one. You're right. Americans have been embarrassingly sissified on nearly every level due to many factors:

120 million take anti-depressants, which lower your libido and turns you into an artificially happy dolt.

The laws of the land criminalizes anything remotely dangerous or fun.

Instead of throwing firebombs at the police during protests like the Grecians, Americans throw together discombobulated, limpdicked protests such as the tea party and/or the anti-war movement. The sad part is, they're so delusional that they actually think they are changing things. Not to mention the "free speech zones" these lackwits are herded into. Free speech zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many shopping malls are there? How many of these Eunuchs shop there?

A horrifically dull, bland corporate landscape/culture which piss tests you randomly (i.e. the corporation owns your ass and has got you by the balls).

(I could go on for another thirty minutes)

Welcome to the board, Bones, and Happy New Year...hope you have as much fun here as I do.

"Americans have been embarrassingly sissified on nearly every level due to many factors:"

I'll see your 'factors' and raise you one: the overarching view that a progressive government will take care of you from cradle to grave...

Tocqueville, writing “Democracy in America” in the 1830’s, described “an immense, tutelary power, which takes sole charge of assuring their enjoyment and of watching over their fate.” As he predicted, this power is “absolute, attentive to detail, regular, provident, and gentle,” and it “works willingly for their happiness, but it wishes to be the only agent and the sole arbiter of that happiness. It provides for their security, foresees and supplies their needs, guides them in their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their testaments, divides their inheritances.” It is entirely proper to ask, as he asked, whether it can “relieve them entirely of the trouble of thinking and of the effort associated with living.”

For many of us, the idea of never having to plan, to consider the ramifications of our actions, is more than inviting. After all, what is the cost of this loving envelope?

answer: ..."a network of petty regulations—complicated, minute, and uniform, the rule of a technocratic elite armed with authority conferred by a liberal, quasi-democratic regime —through which even the most original minds and the most vigorous souls know not how to make their way past the crowd and emerge into the light of day. It does not break wills; it softens them, bends them, and directs them; rarely does it force one to act, but it constantly opposes itself to one’s acting on one’s own; it does not destroy; it prevents things from being born; it does not tyrannize, it gets in the way, it curtails, it enervates, it extinguishes, it stupefies, and finally it reduces each nation to nothing more than a herd of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd."https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/digital/rahe/default.asp

sort of the 'Bobby McFerrin' doctrine: don't worry, be happy.

Forum List

Back