Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

I believe the rules of this ZONE forbid trolling.

The "argument" made as the thread headline and the premise of this thread is trolling.

I believe troll bait should be moved to a more appropriate forum and zone.

I also believe the 'Palestinian Authority' is an oxymoron.

Long live Israel.

That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

The "argument" made as the thread headline and the premise of this thread is trolling.

Long live Israel.
Well I think You are a Moron.....Viva Palestine

As early as 1899 the Zionists announced that they planned to colonize Palestine. Oh dear, that's before the Balfour Declaration. LOL

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin
You have cut and pasted the above across multiple threads.

Really dear, stop being such an impotent poser. Grab your Koran, attend Friday prayers at your madrassah and then go out and take one for the gee-had.

90 year old "facts" are not interesting when the topic of the thread is to respond to some internet joker who proposes that Israelis swear allegiance to a non-existent Palestinian State and then LEAVES the thread laughing about the forum carnage he's just created.

Long live Israel.

The thread topic has been long abandoned by the author and is on life support. Give it your best wishes and next week they'll be another one just like this one.. NOTHING gets resolved on this issue. Because the power to resolve ANYTHING is in the hands of the complainants to this action. And the Palestinians have a consistent track record of NEVER organizing a nationalistic movement of ANY type that doesn't involve death, suffering and despair..

I see you have decided that the facts are too much to overcome so you resort to the old "accuse them of being Muslim" ploy. LOL

You bozos are so transparent. I am Roman Catholic by the way, and I don't like Islam.
Roman Catholics have a long history of loving Jews.
The existence of a Jewish state is antithetical to Roman Catholic Dogma.

Hey Catholics have their own state. You'd probably be crowded but y'all could fit into the Vatican if you needed to..
Shouldn't be jealous of a patch of desert anyways..

Just about every conflict in the muslim world all can attribute their unrested roots to Israel. A nation ungrateful for the passage the modern world laid out for them after WWII.

I see you have decided that the facts are too much to overcome so you resort to the old "accuse them of being Muslim" ploy. LOL

You bozos are so transparent. I am Roman Catholic by the way, and I don't like Islam.

Hey Catholics have their own state. You'd probably be crowded but y'all could fit into the Vatican if you needed to..
Really Flac...Palestine has some of the most productive fertile land in this area,always has,even to the point that the French Government in 1889 THANKED THE PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR GIFT OF WHEAT,THAT STAVED OFF STARVATION IN PARTS OF FRANCE..........I know I'm Good,infact people tell me I am very,very Good. steve......... still educating everyone,Palestine not only exported Wheat,Cucumbers,Olive Oil but Oranges(Jaffa),Dates and so on........Not the Jews but Palestinians......Viva de Liq,Viva Palestine

Indeed, it is not the Palestinians fault that the Zionist colonial project went to Palestine to steal their country.
Since when did palistanians become zionists?
Palestinians ARE Zionists of another persuasion. There's no difference. Except that they lack the organizational skills, the values which produce positive results, the first class spokesmen and funding.. And they PREFER to protest and suffer rather than organize..
It is a money-making occupation, indeed.

As early as 1899 the Zionists announced that they planned to colonize Palestine. Oh dear, that's before the Balfour Declaration. LOL

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin
You have cut and pasted the above across multiple threads.

Really dear, stop being such an impotent poser. Grab your Koran, attend Friday prayers at your madrassah and then go out and take one for the gee-had.

Yes he is a troll and spammer that should be banned from this board

SPAMMING and TROLLING again because you are being outed as a NAZI and JEW HATER who supports islamonazi terrorism

Really Flac...Palestine has some of the most productive fertile land in this area,always has,even to the point that the French Government in 1889 THANKED THE PALESTINIANS FOR THEIR GIFT OF WHEAT,THAT STAVED OFF STARVATION IN PARTS OF FRANCE..........I know I'm Good,infact people tell me I am very,very Good. steve......... still educating everyone,Palestine not only exported Wheat,Cucumbers,Olive Oil but Oranges(Jaffa),Dates and so on........Not the Jews but Palestinians......Viva de Liq,Viva Palestine

The Jewish Palestinians invited by the Ottomans who made the land fertile. Before this the arab muslim could not produce enough food to feed themselves.

Yes he is a troll and spammer that should be banned from this board

I see no trolling or spamming, just a note of fact, backed up with links and pictures.
I'm sorry you see removal of opposing voices as legitimate, but it does sum up Zionist mentality.

Wipe the Muslim savages off the map. God Bless Israel.

That also sums up Zionism.
It's very much like the Nazis version of what should happen to Jews, but Jews are calling for it, so it's all okay.

Long live Israel.

The thread topic has been long abandoned by the author and is on life support. Give it your best wishes and next week they'll be another one just like this one.. NOTHING gets resolved on this issue. Because the power to resolve ANYTHING is in the hands of the complainants to this action. And the Palestinians have a consistent track record of NEVER organizing a nationalistic movement of ANY type that doesn't involve death, suffering and despair..

You appear to lack sufficient background on the matter and appear to have accepted Zionist propaganda, which conveniently ignores the existence of the Palestinian National Congress made up of Christian and Muslim Palestinians.

The Palestinians officially established their "nationalistic" movement in 1919 when the various Christian and Muslim independence committees met during the First Palestinian National Congress, meeting in Jerusalem held between January 27th thru February 10 of that year. The Congress prepared two memorandum which they sent to the Paris Peace Conference. One rejecting the Balfour Declaration and one demanding independence.

Moderation Message:

Well -- the last 2 pages are a choice.. WARN all the post violators -- or end this with some dignity.
You WILL be nailed for non-relevant, flaming posts in a viable productive thread. But this one is tired and time to close. DON'T violate the Zone2 rules. You all are veterans and KNOW that EVERY POST must address the OP topic in some fashion..

:bang3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back