Reminder : Rub Turkey down with UC Davis Pepper Spray !!!!!

These Blonde Bimbos i see on Cable News really are responsible for Dumbing-Down Thousands if not Millions of Americans. Journalism is at an all-time low. It can't get any lower. Kind of makes you sad.

These Blonde Bimbos i see on Cable News really are responsible for Dumbing-Down Thousands if not Millions of Americans. Journalism is at an all-time low. It can't get any lower. Kind of makes you sad.

you are ignorant of the history of journalism

Yup it's only food additives. Seriously,how are these Bimbos allowed to report on serious news? What happened to Journalism?

Yup it's only food additives. Seriously,how are these Bimbos allowed to report on serious news? What happened to Journalism?

The actual term OC (oleoresin capsicum = pepper spray) refers to chili peppers, and is a horticultural term. Jalapenos, chiletpin, cayenne, and habaneros are all chili peppers.
Oops.

The actual term OC (oleoresin capsicum = pepper spray) refers to chili peppers, and is a horticultural term. Jalapenos, chiletpin, cayenne, and habaneros are all chili peppers.
Oops.

Well then the Blonde Bimbo wont mind swallowing a good dose herself? I'll wait for her to volunteer.

When pepper spray was first making the rounds, my husband, a lieutenant at the prison, brought his home and promptly sprayed it just outside the house...a nice little breeze picked it up and we all got a nice dose.

Though that wasn't as funny as the first time the cops used it in my home town...there was a brawl at one of the local saloons. The brawl took place just outside the door, the cops pepper sprayed...and the door fan showered the inside patrons (dozens) with the substance. There was a rush on ER. It's been 30 years and it's still one of the more hilarious stories told by my cronies...

Oops.

Well then the Blonde Bimbo wont mind swallowing a good dose herself? I'll wait for her to volunteer.

Maybe we could use it to fill that empty cavity you call a head. spice up your life a little bit? (Not that it would help.) :dunno:

Forum List

Back