Remind us again

If we finded companies/individuals who hire illegal aliens wouldn't that be just as effective as a fence and a lot cheaper?

Wasn't Vincente Fox a real buddy of Little George?

If we finded companies/individuals who hire illegal aliens wouldn't that be just as effective as a fence and a lot cheaper?

Wasn't Vincente Fox a real buddy of Little George?

Not sure what "finded" means but if we enforced the laws on the books and deported every illegal we could catch, then it may well be as effective as a fence. It won't work as long as we have 'sanctuary cities' etc.

My mispelling. Should have said "fined".

If we make it financially unrewarding to hire illegals, they won't be hired. When this gets out, there will be less coming here for work that doesn't exist. We will be able to find enough people to work those jobs if we have some kind of program that monitors who we let in. I picked beans as a teenager and it didn't kill me.:confused:

I agree with you that if we deport each illegal we catch it will be cheaper. If we also reduce the number who want to come here, it will be cheaper.

The idea of building a fence is stupid if it is meant to stop people. It didn't work for China, it won't work for US.:cuckoo:

If, however, it is another scheme to make some more friends of the government make another few billion dollars building the fence then that makes sense.

I wish they would just state it so. "We are running down on new :eusa_wall: boondoogles in Iraq to award our buddies, so this fence thingy is a good idea."

My mispelling. Should have said "fined".

If we make it financially unrewarding to hire illegals, they won't be hired. When this gets out, there will be less coming here for work that doesn't exist. We will be able to find enough people to work those jobs if we have some kind of program that monitors who we let in. I picked beans as a teenager and it didn't kill me.:confused:

I agree with you that if we deport each illegal we catch it will be cheaper. If we also reduce the number who want to come here, it will be cheaper.

The idea of building a fence is stupid if it is meant to stop people. It didn't work for China, it won't work for US.:cuckoo:

If, however, it is another scheme to make some more friends of the government make another few billion dollars building the fence then that makes sense.

I wish they would just state it so. "We are running down on new :eusa_wall: boondoogles in Iraq to award our buddies, so this fence thingy is a good idea."

I'm not sure there is a link between illegal immigration and the war in Iraq...could be as simple as you say it is. Obviously, fences only work between good neighbors to begin with. Mexico is not a good neighbor in some respects but equally, the US needs to take care of itself. Enforcing the laws already on the books instead of making new laws that are not going to be enforced is useless. Come to think of it, the US Congress does a lot of that.

You are aware that NEITHER party cares to control illegal immigrants? That the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans? So your little tirade that implies just Republicans is ignorant as hell, but then I have come to expect partisan garbage from you.

Anyone catch that article of illegals leaving Arizona, I believe, in droves because of state legislation? it was on drudge..

More importantly, because of the enforcement of state legislation!

infrickingdeed.

Although, I hope they don't all leave before I can finish writing what is destined to be for me what On The Road was for Kerouac...

infrickingdeed.

Although, I hope they don't all leave before I can finish writing what is destined to be for me what On The Road was for Kerouac...

You had better get writing then....they are leaving pretty quickly (at least they are according to the media stories).

perhaps.... but i wouldn't fire my six shot into the air just yet. Still plenty of time to write "The 51st State"

Forum List

Back