Remind us again how the dems will compromise?

Democrats stiffen spine against trimming benefits - Yahoo! News

Remind me again how compromise just means the republicans give in.

Because the Republicans have painted themselves into a corner.

Defense cuts kick in automatically, as do entitlement cuts and tax increases. This is what they agreed to.

Obama can just sit back, and watch them get all the blame. He's not running again.

The GOP took a gamble they could kick the can down to now, and they'd control the House and Senate and Presidency.

They were wrong.

I guess your moronic ass missed the subject of this thread which is that the democrats are stiffening their spines against CUTS.

In other words, Democrats have no intention of cutting anything, despite what they said before the election. But we already knew that. Only the suckers who voted for them believed otherwise.

I thought that according to you Wingnuts, they cut 716 Billion from Medicare...

They used it to lie about the true cost of Obamacare, which will cost us trillions over the next 10 years.

In other words, Democrats have no intention of cutting anything, despite what they said before the election. But we already knew that. Only the suckers who voted for them believed otherwise.

I thought that according to you Wingnuts, they cut 716 Billion from Medicare...

They used it to lie about the true cost of Obamacare, which will cost us trillions over the next 10 years.

Hence the rapid headlong run towards 20 Trillion in debt and bamie will be long gone and the loons on the left will be wondering wtf just happened here? I'm laughing out loud.

bripat is going to have to pay quite a bit more. Wait until he finds capital gains taxes along with income tax are going up for the wealthy. Throw in that defense will be cut quite a bit, and that is going to hurt the companies in bripat's stock portfolio.

Couldn't happen to a worse fellow. Thanks for contributing your fair share, finally, bripat.

Excuse me if the schadenfreude is just too delicious at least as far as the political maneuvering here is concerned, republicans do not have a problem with this mess that they did not bring upon themselves 100%. The incredible amount of political capital they wagered on kicking the can to this point in time and winning the election and therefore having the upper hand in this situation is mind boggling in it's stupidity and carelessness. They have played chicken with their entire platform and lost, pray you still have a party to peel off the road when this over.

Republicans "kicked the can?"

You are utterly hilarious.

did you go to school at all?

Defense cuts kick in automatically, as do entitlement cuts and tax increases. This is what they agreed to.

Obama can just sit back, and watch them get all the blame. He's not running again.

The GOP took a gamble they could kick the can down to now, and they'd control the House and Senate and Presidency.

They were wrong.

I guess your moronic ass missed the subject of this thread which is that the democrats are stiffening their spines against CUTS.

Yup... because they know they can.

Because they know that the middle class will KILL the republicans if Granny doesn't get her social security check in order to pay for a rich douchebag's tax break.

Okay, just so you can visualize this. Obama is Obi-Wan, and Boenher is Anakin (Vader)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIslHNMf3g8]High Ground - YouTube[/ame]

They were wrong.

Yup... because they know they can.

Because they know that the middle class will KILL the republicans if Granny doesn't get her social security check in order to pay for a rich douchebag's tax break.

Okay, just so you can visualize this. Obama is Obi-Wan, and Boenher is Anakin (Vader)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIslHNMf3g8]High Ground - YouTube[/ame]

where will granny get her check from when we become greece? You got a back up plan? Democrats can't see beyond their fucking brown iced noses.

Well, you have to use that definition when talking about politicians. They expect the other side to give in. Obama will do the same song and dance, telling America he wants to work with Republicans, then blaming them when things get worse because they didn't cave.

Republicans will always get the blame. If there was only one Republican in all of Washington, somehow the Dems would find a way to make the screw ups his fault.

Obama cannot keep talking credit for the successes and pretending he had nothing to do with the failures.

He is still pounding his chest over the SEALS taking down bin laden, yet he plays completely ignorant to months of terrorist threats and attacks in Benghazi. Can't have it both ways.

you don't really think that ignorant twit is part of the 1%, do you?

bripat is going to have to pay quite a bit more. Wait until he finds capital gains taxes along with income tax are going up for the wealthy. Throw in that defense will be cut quite a bit, and that is going to hurt the companies in bripat's stock portfolio.

Couldn't happen to a worse fellow. Thanks for contributing your fair share, finally, bripat.

Republicans "kicked the can?"

You are utterly hilarious.

did you go to school at all?

[

where will granny get her check from when we become greece? You got a back up plan? Democrats can't see beyond their fucking brown iced noses.

We aren't greece. For one thing, we control our own currency. For another, our spending does not exceed our GDP.

Now, incidently, I think we aren't going to get out of this mess without a combination of tax increases, entitlement cuts AND defense reductions.

But as long as 70 or so crazy Teabaggers hold the GOP hostage, we aren't going to fix this problem.

Wait until Fakey and everyone in his income category see their marginal rate go from 0 to 15%.

^^ It is precisely Republicant pompous ass crap that kept Michelle and Malia and Sasha and Bo and "here's to you, Mrs. Robinson" right where they are.

Even kids who ride the short bus will drop a loser strategy, sooner or later.

Regards from Rosie

:lol: We probably pay more in taxes than you earn, bripat.
Wait until Fakey and everyone in his income category see their marginal rate go from 0 to 15%.

It's all heath care, isn't it? FAIL

It's not healtchare for seniors. The seniors bought and paid for it and bami stole it. so no, your moronic ass FAILS.

If you keep them healthier when they are younger, doesn't that mean you save money treating them when they are older?

I know this is reasoning you probably don't quite get.

bamie stole 716 billion dollars from seniors, there's no way around that. he's a thief.

Give us the evidence.

It's not healtchare for seniors. The seniors bought and paid for it and bami stole it. so no, your moronic ass FAILS.

If you keep them healthier when they are younger, doesn't that mean you save money treating them when they are older?

I know this is reasoning you probably don't quite get.

bamie stole 716 billion dollars from seniors, there's no way around that. he's a thief.

Forum List

Back