Remind us again how Health Care will be voluntary

Perhaps he repeats the same shit over and over again because that shit he repeats is the only sane response to the same shit that other people say over and over again?

I note that nobody ever really responds to the FACTS that he keeps repeating, Elvis.

Step back, take a deep breath and explain to me why the USA has to spend twice as much per capital on health care and still has morbity and motalisty statictics that are WORSE than any other first world nation spending less.

That is one of those pernicious facts that I note people like you completely ignore in favor of attacking the people who keep repeating it.

As you know, I do NOT think there is a solution to this problem that ANY OF US is going to like.

But not one person here who wants the system to stay the way it is now ever really attempts to deal with the statisically valid complaints of those who imagine that the system needs to change

Ed...Chrisseys one liners were being shot down when i first came here in Dec.....countless people have shot his shit down over the months....but yet he keeps throwing the same link,the same 1 payer system shit right back at ya....thats why you dont see no one replying to his crap....ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE...more than once.....it was the same way with his gun bullshit....the Brady Link,over and over....the guys a empty ball sack Ed.....sooner or later it will dawn on ya....

When people resort to personal attacks, that is when you know they have nothing.

already refuted you, you mental midget.

When people resort to personal attacks, that is when you know they have nothing.

when someone says the same thing over and over again even though it has been shot down time and time again.....THAT is when you know THEY have nothing....come up with something new to add Chris and maybe you wont have so many people calling you an ass....

I wonder where we are overspending on health care compared to other countries?

There should have been some sort of analysis on this that could explain in detail, what areas of health care we are overspending on compared to others that drives these statistics?

Is it that our Doctors and hospitals cost about the same here per person as it does in these other countries but solely our medical prescriptions that are 500% more costly here, driving up the numbers that say we spend 2 times per head on health care than other countries?

Or is it in the area of Insurance companies taking their profit and middle man costs where we spend more on health care than other countries and this is why we spend twice as much per person than them?

Shouldn't we be looking at and reviewing the numbers so to determine where we are efficiently cost effective verses where we are not, so to understand why we are in the situation we are in before we reform the system?

Who gets to define what "overspending" is??

As with any business analysis, it can be done with some sense of structured certainty if the numbers are there to analyze....

Actuaries do this for a living, in many different aspects of the Business world, and so do Buyers and Merchandisers and Marketing Managers...all jobs i've held and among just the few out there that rely on analysis to make the best possible business decision...

In general, accumulated figures....and their apple to apple comparisons per sector or per category, can give you a realistic figure for your ''norm'' or expected outcome or average cost, etc... for a sector of business....and in the case of spending, anything over that would be over the mean.

Note, I said apple to apple comparisons...with all caveats noted to make a proper and realistic analysis...

I think we could make some sound judgments, if all of the facts were put forward to compare and analyze...

Maybe, in the case of health care, it would show that the bulk of our problem with spending more per capita on healthcare comes from the cost of prescription drugs here, and the whole healthcare system doesn't really need the reforms as presented and are truly needed in the area of pharmaceuticals only?

i'm just a numbers nut...love really digging in to the finite details...

care

Forum List

Back