Remind us again how Health Care will be voluntary

Anyone ho believes any politician's word is a moron ...

... the only thing about a politician you can trust is that they won't care about us.

And we now have the proof to throw it back in Jillian and her cohort's faces since they argued that National Health Care would NOT become mandatory and that Obama promised such. But knowing YOU, you will defend them.

but, but, but, Obama gave his word.

Anyone ho believes any politician's word is a moron ...

... the only thing about a politician you can trust is that they won't care about us.

And we now have the proof to throw it back in Jillian and her cohort's faces since they argued that National Health Care would NOT become mandatory and that Obama promised such. But knowing YOU, you will defend them.

Um ... projecting much? The only thing I would defend would be their right to be fools ... of course you'd know that if you read more of my posts. ;)

If this plan leads to the death of the insurance companies, I'm all for it.

If it simple subsidizes the system we have now, it is a mistake.

A single payer plan is the best and most efficient system.

well it won't so wake up and wipe off your stomach.

So ... you are all for giving all the power over your life to one entity without choice ...

... and paying more than five times what you do now, just in taxes instead of directly.

So ... you are all for giving all the power over your life to one entity without choice ...

... and paying more than five times what you do now, just in taxes instead of directly.

just call him Fidel Christo.

Sorry, honey, get your facts straight.

Every other Western democracy has a single payer system, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because our system is incredible inefficient and greedy. It is based on making money off of sick people, NOT keeping people healthy. How perverse is that?

You really need to do some reading about the rest of the world. I suggest you start with this...

Universal health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every other Western democracy has a single payer system, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because our system is incredible inefficient and greedy. It is based on making money off of sick people, NOT keeping people healthy. How perverse is that?

You really need to do some reading about the rest of the world. I suggest you start with this...

those countries have enjoyed double-digit unemployment for the last 15 years, dumbfuck.

First, Wicrapedia? .... please, I have get better sources from my ass.

Secondly, they also don't have the AMA, FDA, ADA, etc. to jack up the prices in the form of bribes ... now do they? Ever stop to think that who pays what isn't the issue, but who is controlling what is available and allowed? Um ... no you haven't, you are incapable of more than cheerleading, that's clear as day.

wikipedia. where is your next source coming from? Michael Moores' ass?

The Growing War Between Modern Medicine and the Public

How can the U.S. significantly reduce health-care costs, and yet plan on increased employment in the health-care industry? According to the article linked below, this is the moral crux for American medicine. If Americans become healthier, there will be fewer jobs. Maybe this is why modern medicine drags its feet when it comes to preventive medicine.

The Growing War Between Modern Medicine and the Public

those countries have enjoyed double-digit unemployment for the last 15 years, dumbfuck.

The unemployment rate in Japan is 5%, dumbfuck.

Do you ever research anything?

in europe, it's been over 10 percent for the past 15 years, cuntface. Look that up.

First, Wicrapedia? .... please, I have get better sources from my ass.

Secondly, they also don't have the AMA, FDA, ADA, etc. to jack up the prices in the form of bribes ... now do they? Ever stop to think that who pays what isn't the issue, but who is controlling what is available and allowed? Um ... no you haven't, you are incapable of more than cheerleading, that's clear as day.

Thanks for proving my point. The patient needs a single voice to speak for them.

KK, I knew you wouldn't do any reading about the rest of the world.

Better to remain ignorant, eh?

You know less about Japan than I do apparently. They have almost no regulation at all, for anything ... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back