remembering why boycotting nestle is a moral obligation

Yea, good luck boycotting Nestle... as the world's biggest food company, even without knowing it, you buy their products. And.... they employ quite a few ordinary, hard working people, just trying to get by but what the hell... If they lose their jobs because of a boycott, that's tough shit, right?

Fucking moron.

Yea, good luck boycotting Nestle... as the world's biggest food company, even without knowing it, you buy their products. And.... they employ quite a few ordinary, hard working people, just trying to get by but what the hell... If they lose their jobs because of a boycott, that's tough shit, right?

Fucking moron.

I suspect that Blu's one man boycott probably won't even cost a single employee an hour's pay let alone their jobs, no worries.

Fucking moron.

I suspect that Blu's one man boycott probably won't even cost a single employee an hour's pay let alone their jobs, no worries.

Actually, it's not a 'one man boycott'. It is a global movement.... interestingly, I thought the lefties were against globalization. :lol: It's a left wing bandwagon.

Garrotxa is pretty tasty though

I love cheese...but have as yet come across one made of goats milk that i like. And Ive tried a lot of goat cheese, im not sure what it is, its just not appealing.. Now curry the goat itself and im there!

I'm not a fan of curry. Never had goat....does it taste like chicken? :D

It's stringy as fuck. Tastes like what I imagine stringy ass would taste like.

goat milk...nasty stuff.

I love cheese...but have as yet come across one made of goats milk that i like. And Ive tried a lot of goat cheese, im not sure what it is, its just not appealing.. Now curry the goat itself and im there!

I'm not a fan of the soft white cheeses in general, but Garrotxa is pretty good to me. Not sure why.

Do you know game meats? I would say it tastes like a cross between venison and mutton. It has a definite gamy taste.

Do you know game meats? I would say it tastes like a cross between venison and mutton. It has a definite gamy taste.

I like venison if it's cooked properly, and it's good lean meat. Not mutton though. I'm not sure anyone can cook that stuff to make it taste decent.

I'm not a fan of the soft white cheeses in general, but Garrotxa is pretty good to me. Not sure why.

I wouldn't call Garrotxa soft, more like a semi firm. It doesn't "melt" at room temperature as say a brie does.

it still goat.... yuck. :lol: Then again...i LOVE blue cheeses and lots of people cant abide them.

I would like Blu to post his entire week's caloric intake on here. Anyone who preaches that much must surely not eat ANY processed food.

this has nothing to do with processed food if you actually read the link.

I wouldn't call Garrotxa soft, more like a semi firm. It doesn't "melt" at room temperature as say a brie does.

it still goat.... yuck. :lol: Then again...i LOVE blue cheeses and lots of people cant abide them.

It's soft to me if it isn't cheddar like. Although I know technically there is firm soft semi soft semi firm. And I LOVE bleu cheese crumbles on on my salad but otherwise meh. I like most things cream cheese to.

You said "brie". :eusa_drool:

Baked with pecans. I haven't made that in years....sounds like it might be a good Christmas treat this year. If I can still remember how to make it.

Baked with pecans. I haven't made that in years....sounds like it might be a good Christmas treat this year. If I can still remember how to make it.

Try it with cambozola if you like blue cheese.

Try it with cambozola if you like blue cheese.

That sounds good too, but I doubt the little people would eat it. They love brie.

And why is every thread I'm posting on today making me hungry? :lol:

Forum List

Back