Remembering what Israel wants us to forget

Guys, this thread has been cleaned of some very over-the top flaming. This is Zone 2 - address the topic. Insinuating that members support pedo, calling members "child killers" in this context - is way over, and adds nothing to the topic. Save it for the Flame Zone. Some of you really should start a thread there and duke it out in FZ and not here. Let's discuss the topic.

You of course look at two sides, your side and the israeli side

And occasionally the arab muslim side............but not very often. But I am amongst the first to bring up hamas and fatah acts against the Palestinians, things like stolen aid being sold on the black market and executions in the street by gangs of hamas/fatah thugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Guilty Barsteward
An investigation was ordered into, among other things, the circumstances of the killing of four Palestinian children on a Gaza beach by a shell fired by an Israeli naval gunboat on July 16.

Military Police to investigate killing of 50 Palestinians during Gaza op - Israel News Ynetnews

How is it your links never match your initial post ?

Guilty Barsteward
An investigation was ordered into, among other things, the circumstances of the killing of four Palestinian children on a Gaza beach by a shell fired by an Israeli naval gunboat on July 16.

Military Police to investigate killing of 50 Palestinians during Gaza op - Israel News Ynetnews

How is it your links never match your initial post ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I love old quotes from Phoenall as they show his real feelings and hates , and his real emotions as a Holocaust Denier :>

##Then we come to the Jews who literally held Germany to ransom, forcing prices ever up and inflation to run at 200%, whilst laughing at their old neighbours and friends.When a strong leader came along and promised the German people a chance to redeem themselves and to be able to fight for their freedom and families of course he was elected. So it is not as simplistic or as clear cut as you tried to make out was it, but a complex train of events put in place by unforgiving victors of WW1 hell bent on revenge.##

He so admires Hitler , and hates the Facts about the Final Solution, and keeps trying to deny the Number of persons Exterminated !!

I'm sure you can, but dont you tired of replying the same terrorists over and over again. Now what we talk about will be presented in the future again, and again and again, they will insist to be a liar and terrorist and you dont have to bother yourself with this nonsenses. Just an advice.
I'm sorry, I have no clue as to what you just said?

I'm sure you can, but dont you tired of replying the same terrorists over and over again. Now what we talk about will be presented in the future again, and again and again, they will insist to be a liar and terrorist and you dont have to bother yourself with this nonsenses. Just an advice.
I'm sorry, I have no clue as to what you just said?

You should as it is your language that is being written

Forum List

Back