CDZ Remembering September 11, 2001

A great post and tribute! Set aside all of the conspiracies that surround this profound and awful event in America; I believe that we have come a long way. America has definitely changed that day and it will never be what it used to be. But I personally refuse to live my life in fear, al because people in this world want to kill and destroy America. I go about my life as if it didn't happen. Don't take it the wrong way, it did. But I am not going to let a bunch of radical people choose how I should live my life. Or tell me that I should fear them. I don't. I have never done and I never will.

Therefore, those people who perished on that day will always be in my heart and mind. But USA will never let any other country try to "hijack" because of what they believe "America should be - according to them".

No video?

Americans were outraged on 9-11 and nobody managed to get video of all these Muslims celebrating ?

YouTube heavily censors content - this is what I could find. I believe the eyewitnesses, which include police officers. It's far more evidence than you've got for Trump ROOOSIAN Collusion.

You can find videos of the Palestinians dancing in the street to news of the WTC towers crashing.

Where are the police reports?
Where is a video or picture?
Where are the news stories ?

Buried by lying liberals.

Forum List

Back