CDZ Remembering September 11, 2001

No video?

Americans were outraged on 9-11 and nobody managed to get video of all these Muslims celebrating ?

YouTube heavily censors content - this is what I could find. I believe the eyewitnesses, which include police officers. It's far more evidence than you've got for Trump ROOOSIAN Collusion.

You can find videos of the Palestinians dancing in the street to news of the WTC towers crashing.

No video?

Americans were outraged on 9-11 and nobody managed to get video of all these Muslims celebrating ?

YouTube heavily censors content - this is what I could find. I believe the eyewitnesses, which include police officers. It's far more evidence than you've got for Trump ROOOSIAN Collusion.

You can find videos of the Palestinians dancing in the street to news of the WTC towers crashing.

Where are the police reports?
Where is a video or picture?
Where are the news stories ?

I remember for a short time...
A very short time...that a majority of Americans felt and acted as one, who suffered an attack on our very way of life despite the partisan day to day crap.
A people across the spectrum that found a love for the flag. Remember all those vehicles and homes that proudly displayed those colors after the attack ?
People that celebrated the National Anthem for a short time, because we were all despite everything...American.

Yeah...I remember that.

Seems so long ago.

I remember for a short time...
A very short time...that a majority of Americans felt and acted as one, who suffered an attack on our very way of life despite the partisan day to day crap.
A people across the spectrum that found a love for the flag. Remember all those vehicles and homes that proudly displayed those colors after the attack ?
People that celebrated the National Anthem for a short time, because we were all despite everything...American.

Yeah...I remember that.

Seems so long ago.
Who would have known at the time how thoroughly they were to achieve one of their objectives?

Is there a single leftist on this board they didn't win over?

Well, the WaPo archive include mentions of the dancing and partying in NJ; I guess Bezos hasn't finished the scrubbing yet.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Over the weekend, authorities raided a small apartment building in Jersey City to search an apartment rented by two men who were detained in Texas on Wednesday, on possible immigration violations. Mohammed Jaweed Azmath, 47, and Ayub Ali Khan, 51, both from India, were taken into custody Wednesday on an Amtrak train in Texas, carrying $5,000 in cash, hair dye and box cutter knives -- weapons said to have been used by the hijackers. During the raids in Jersey City, authorities detained a third man, Abdoul Salam Achou, 37, whose visa application allegedly expired on Sept. 1.

Investigators also detained three men in Elizabeth, N.J., who were carrying a large amount of cash and a one-way ticket to Syria. The three men, Ahmad Kilfat, 45, Mohammad Mahmoud Al Raqqad, 37, and Nicholas Makrakis, 27, were in a red Pontiac that matched an FBI description of a vehicle connected with the attacks...

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

pixel

I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

I didn't really like that movie much.
It's was really sloppy set work, bad acting, and the story line was obviously written by a foreigner.

I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

I remember who did it and I also remember who used it as a pretext to lie us into a totally unnecessary war that had huge tolls in blood and treasure.

No video?

Where are the police reports?
Where is a video or picture?
Where are the news stories ?

Amazing isn't it? Not a single video or picture. Not one....

So why do people believe it?

Because they want to.

Why do think the murder of 3000 Americans is funny, Tehon?

I realize you are a child who wasn't even born yet when it happened, but grow the fuck up, kid.
I am laughing at you.
For not being a case of attested development who is acting out by justifying the mass murder of innocent people

That would be you.
Where did I justify the mass murder of innocent people? I think you are hysterical.

Anyone who doesn't beat his chest and swear vengeance on every Muslim on the planet is DEFENDING THE TERRORISTS.

Another edit to save my sterling reputation. Sneaky, starting this in the CDZ, mike.

A lifelong friend of mine, a recently retired Army Recruiter and combat veteran, married a Kurdish girl he met while stationed in Germany. They've been together, happily, since 1993. After some initial friction, her Turkish Muslim father and brothers accepted the marriage. She's an amazing person. Their oldest, a girl, speaks English, Turkish, German and Arabic. His wife and her family are amazing people. They set me up once with her younger sister, although it ended up not working out.

My sister-in-law to be is engaged to a Bengali Muslim boy she met at Virginia Tech. He's a good kid, save for his annoying seafood allergy which has curtailed the annual family steamed crab fests (he can't even be in the same room as seafood), and his forbidding my fiancé's sister from having a Christmas tree in their home.

People everywhere can be good or bad depending on our individual perspective, and theirs. Politicized, radical Islam however, is not compatible with Western culture or political or social philosophies. No amount of bleeding heart apology can change that.

Exactly.

But I would say no religious extremism is compatible with western culture.

A much more credible source than RW:

View attachment 215814

What no pictures or filming of these supposed celebrations?

Not one picture?

Not very credible.

Think whatever gives you comfort.

In realityland, the big surveillance platforms have been very busy censoring things that don't fit the narrative. I cited senior police officials who claimed such incidents took place. They have more credibility to me than do Google-YT-FB.

A much more credible source than RW:

View attachment 215814

What no pictures or filming of these supposed celebrations?

Not one picture?

Not very credible.

Think whatever gives you comfort.

In realityland, the big surveillance platforms have been very busy censoring things that don't fit the narrative. I cited senior police officials who claimed such incidents took place. They have more credibility to me than do Google-YT-FB.
Anyone can claim anything and be believed these days. Why not a single picture if the supposed events? Not one.

The Video of Celebrations That Was Broadcast on 9/11

Last edited:

But I would say no religious extremism is compatible with western culture.
The large majority of Muslims want the government to jail those who criticize Islam. A good percentage support the killing of apostates

Yes, these are extreme views and provide good reason to prevent those who hold them from undermine our culture by moving here.

Forum List

Back