CDZ Remembering September 11, 2001

Take a break, y'all. It broke everyone's hearts. We're not that far apart on that.

I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Remind me again who dd it and why, I seem to have forgot.
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

All muslims hate us......... except for the ones that don't.

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-exlarge-169-700x.jpg

Gee, first you attempt to be uninformed (a lie), then you commit a fallacy by pretending it is bigotry against all Muslims. No one is fooled by your stupidity.

I feel like with all the conditioning going on in our "education" centers today, that our true history is being glossed over. We need to remember what happened to the world trade center and who did it and why. I realize it's two days away, but still we need to remember. Remember the horrific terror created by muslim extremists and the nearly 3000 people murdered that day.

Here I have shared a collection of images taken shortly after this terrorist attack at ground zero. These images were sent to me by a police officer working the scene shortly after the attack. It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to. This was a horrible day, and it has to be remembered. Feel free to copy the images.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

Gee, first you attempt to be uninformed (a lie), then you commit a fallacy by pretending it is bigotry against all Muslims. No one is fooled by your stupidity.
It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to.

That isn't bigotry against all Muslims? I don't think that's a stupid "leap" on Tehon's part.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

There were numerous answers he could have given to the question. He gave the most generic. There was no fallacy on my part and I quite clearly knew what I was doing.

I remember it well. Dark dark day.

I also remember afterwards and more than a few on the left screaming the USA deserved it.

Each and everyone of them needed to be punched in the mouth

Why do think the murder of 3000 Americans is funny, Tehon?

I realize you are a child who wasn't even born yet when it happened, but grow the fuck up, kid.
I am laughing at you.
For not being a case of attested development who is acting out by justifying the mass murder of innocent people

That would be you.
Where did I justify the mass murder of innocent people? I think you are hysterical.

Anyone who doesn't beat his chest and swear vengeance on every Muslim on the planet is DEFENDING THE TERRORISTS.

Another edit to save my sterling reputation. Sneaky, starting this in the CDZ, mike.
As opposed to your favoring the forceful suppression of points of view opposing Islamic terrorism as you have done?

I realize you are a child who wasn't even born yet when it happened, but grow the fuck up, kid.
I am laughing at you.
For not being a case of attested development who is acting out by justifying the mass murder of innocent people

That would be you.
Where did I justify the mass murder of innocent people? I think you are hysterical.

Anyone who doesn't beat his chest and swear vengeance on every Muslim on the planet is DEFENDING THE TERRORISTS.

Another edit to save my sterling reputation. Sneaky, starting this in the CDZ, mike.
As opposed to your favoring the forceful suppression of points of view opposing Islamic terrorism as you have done?
You're doing it again; Why don't you stick to the point instead of going off on one of your wild liberal hunts?

There were numerous answers he could have given to the question. He gave the most generic. There was no fallacy on my part and I quite clearly knew what I was doing.

Simply ignoring the truth does not make it go away. II you want to support Muslim terrorists coming to the US, feel free to state it. We have freedom of speech here. You expended the idea to all Muslims, a fallacy. No, you quite clearly are blinded into believing you think. September 11, 2001, when Muslim terrorists brought their Holy War to America.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

I gave the truth as my answer. Sorry that upsets you so much. But you don't really think those Muslims flew those planes into the buildings because they love us do you?

I am laughing at you.

That would be you.

A lifelong friend of mine, a recently retired Army Recruiter and combat veteran, married a Kurdish girl he met while stationed in Germany. They've been together, happily, since 1993. After some initial friction, her Turkish Muslim father and brothers accepted the marriage. She's an amazing person. Their oldest, a girl, speaks English, Turkish, German and Arabic. His wife and her family are amazing people. They set me up once with her younger sister, although it ended up not working out.

My sister-in-law to be is engaged to a Bengali Muslim boy she met at Virginia Tech. He's a good kid, save for his annoying seafood allergy which has curtailed the annual family steamed crab fests (he can't even be in the same room as seafood), and his forbidding my fiancé's sister from having a Christmas tree in their home.

People everywhere can be good or bad depending on our individual perspective, and theirs. Politicized, radical Islam however, is not compatible with Western culture or political or social philosophies. No amount of bleeding heart apology can change that.

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.

And why do Muslims hate you? That’s the part you really need to fix. Just google the Shah of Iran and read what this asshole did to his people with the full backing and support of the US Government and you will understand why Iranians consider the USA the Great Satan and chant Death to the USA.

And just when the Shah had been gone long enough for Iran to think you’d changed, along comes Iran/Contra meddling, followed by the Gulf War, and then after 8 years of peace and prosperity under Bill Clinton, you had W invading Iraq for NO REASON, and suddenly a whole new generation of jihadists are ready to go to war against the US.

Get out of the Middle East and stay out. Every time you send troops over there and get involved in their incessant wars, you give a whole new generation of idiots a reason to hate Americans.
Khomeini:
It is advisable that you recommend to the army not to follow [Shah’s prime minister Shapour] Bakhtiar,” Khomeini said in one message, according to the BBC. “You will see we are not in any particular animosity with the Americans.”
US had extensive contact with Ayatollah Khomeini before Iran revolution
Revealed: How President Carter supported the Iranian Revolution

View attachment 215547

View attachment 215548

View attachment 215549

View attachment 215550

View attachment 215551

View attachment 215552

View attachment 215553

View attachment 215554
Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

It may help us to remember just who certain people want to let in this country and why they cannot be allowed to.

That isn't bigotry against all Muslims? I don't think that's a stupid "leap" on Tehon's part.
No what that is is wanting to prevent another horrible attack.

People everywhere can be good or bad depending on our individual perspective, and theirs. Politicized, radical Islam however, is not compatible with Western culture or political or social philosophies. No amount of bleeding heart apology can change that.

True, but keep in mind that sometimes a "boogieman" is needed, in order to justify perpetual war and interventionism. Have you ever read the book 1984 by George Orwell?

As for September 11, yes it was a horrible, surreal day. I remember it clearly.

Muslims who hate us.
Oh yeah, thank you.

I gave the truth as my answer. Sorry that upsets you so much. But you don't really think those Muslims flew those planes into the buildings because they love us do you?
It didn't upset me in the least, I asked because I wanted to know how to approach this thread.

Obviously the muslims that attacked us did not love us.

This emotionally stunted dialogue is what prevents us from having a real discussion about the problems that plague us. It has nothing to do with "regressives".

I am laughing at you.

That would be you.

A lifelong friend of mine, a recently retired Army Recruiter and combat veteran, married a Kurdish girl he met while stationed in Germany. They've been together, happily, since 1993. After some initial friction, her Turkish Muslim father and brothers accepted the marriage. She's an amazing person. Their oldest, a girl, speaks English, Turkish, German and Arabic. His wife and her family are amazing people. They set me up once with her younger sister, although it ended up not working out.

My sister-in-law to be is engaged to a Bengali Muslim boy she met at Virginia Tech. He's a good kid, save for his annoying seafood allergy which has curtailed the annual family steamed crab fests (he can't even be in the same room as seafood), and his forbidding my fiancé's sister from having a Christmas tree in their home.

Please show me where I advocated for politicized, radical Islamists moving to this country. I'm going to hold the position that the huge majority of Muslims in this world do NOT want to or plan to hurt anyone for their political or religious beliefs. The Middle East is a hell hole right now and millions have been displaced, their lives destroyed, their families killed. They're living in tent cities "on hold" in countries that have suffered a lot more terrorist attacks than we have, but even though EVERYONE blames at least one of our presidents for starting these wars to begin with, Trump has effectively slammed the door on them. I am never going to agree with that. 999 out of 1000 Muslims are like your buddy's wife and daughter. Just folks.

I am laughing at you.

That would be you.

You're doing it again; Why don't you stick to the point instead of going off on one of your wild liberal hunts?
You are not a liberal, but if "doing it again" is your way of saying that I am reminding you of positions you have taken recently, then yes, that is exactly what I am doing

This is a thread about 911. You are on record as supporting the forced suppression of a poster that opposed it as well as other examples of Islamic terrorism. It is ENTIRELY germane to the discussion to illuminate your true view on the matter.

True, but keep in mind that sometimes a "boogieman" is needed, in order to justify perpetual war and interventionism. Have you ever read the book 1984 by George Orwell?

As for September 11, yes it was a horrible, surreal day. I remember it clearly.

Yes I have. Have you read Slaughterhouse-5? Some Bogeymen are real. Hiding our faces from them beneath the blankets will not save us. Sometimes, we must get out of bed and confront them so they cannot hurt us later.

I am laughing at you.

That would be you.

Please show me where I advocated for politicized, radical Islamists moving to this country. I'm going to hold the position that the huge majority of Muslims in this world do NOT want to or plan to hurt anyone for their political or religious beliefs. The Middle East is a hell hole right now and millions have been displaced, their lives destroyed, their families killed. They're living in tent cities "on hold" in countries that have suffered a lot more terrorist attacks than we have, but even though EVERYONE blames at least one of our presidents for starting these wars to begin with, Trump has effectively slammed the door on them. I am never going to agree with that. 999 out of 1000 Muslims are like your buddy's wife and daughter. Just folks.

I was not aiming to offend you. Apologies. Emotions run high remembering the day.

Thank you Robert J. O'Neill for putting that 5.56mm round through Bin Laden's cranium. And that the rest of you Navy Seals who took part in that.

And screw you, Obama.
Obama ordered the mission

That would be you.

You are not a liberal, but if "doing it again" is your way of saying that I am reminding you of positions you have taken recently, then yes, that is exactly what I am doing

This is a thread about 911. You are on record as supporting the forced suppression of a poster that opposed it as well as other examples of Islamic terrorism. It is ENTIRELY germane to the discussion to illuminate your true view on the matter.
ignore "on"

Forum List

Back