Remembering Bush & His War

Furthermore, your uninformed babbling about UNSCR 1441 is nothing but a strawman. The Coalition of UN member states was already at war in Iraq at the time 1441 passed.
Both the representatives of the US and the UK to the UN disagree with you, as is apparent from their comments.

But it is agreed your invincible ignorance is invincible.

"If there is a further Iraqi breach, reported to the Council by UNMOVIC, the IAEA or a Member State, the matter will return to the Council for discussions as required in paragraph 12."
:lol:
You have no room to call anybody ignorant. Hell, you are even ignorant of which UNSCR authorized the Coalition of UN member states to use military force against the ROI.

You're also ignorant of the FACT that we were already at war with Iraq when UNSCR 1441 was adopted.

You're also ignorant of the FACT that the US was not found to be in breach of anything.

You anti-American Hussein apologists suffering from BDS are so fucking brainwashed by the left wing media that you are incapable of learning history.

Furthermore, your uninformed babbling about UNSCR 1441 is nothing but a strawman. The Coalition of UN member states was already at war in Iraq at the time 1441 passed.
Both the representatives of the US and the UK to the UN disagree with you, as is apparent from their comments.

But it is agreed your invincible ignorance is invincible.

"If there is a further Iraqi breach, reported to the Council by UNMOVIC, the IAEA or a Member State, the matter will return to the Council for discussions as required in paragraph 12."
:lol:
You have no room to call anybody ignorant. Hell, you are even ignorant of which UNSCR authorized the Coalition of UN member states to use military force against the ROI.

You're also ignorant of the FACT that we were already at war with Iraq when UNSCR 1441 was adopted.

You're also ignorant of the FACT that the US was not found to be in breach of anything.

You anti-American Hussein apologists suffering from BDS are so fucking brainwashed by the left wing media that you are incapable of learning history.

The International Criminal Court is not properly provisioned to hear cases of crimes of aggression nor has the US ratified the Rome Statutes which sets up the ICC. Otherwise the US would rightfully be brought up on charges.

Congress had the best opportunity to prevent the Iraq war catastrophe, unfortunately they were derelict in their duties. I find the democrat votes in favor of the AUMF to be particularly egregious.

Bullshit.

UNSCR 1441 was adopted on 11/8/02 and the Coalition military and Iraqi military were engaged in battles against each other on 11/6/02, 11/7/02 and 11/10/02.

In light of these FACTS, how can you honestly say that the Coalition of UN Member States was not at war with Iraq at the time UNSCR 1441 was adopted?

What a [deluded] load.

How so? I think I was being quite candid, and thoughtful, or at least trying to be. I know some folks are still bitter about it, but it prevents them from moving on. As a result, given how so many people are, I decided to address it, and early, in a blog post, or else I'd be criticized for not having addressed it.

I shared with a writers' group this post, and afterwards, they couldn't look me in the eye; they said much of what I said was a re-hash of other analysts, but I think I added my own spin, providing my own emotional journey, as well as my own observations. Also, note, I was quite critical of Bush, and the neo-conservatives. One criticism, and fairly made of them, I think, has been that they couldn't admit that the whole Bush administration had made a lotta errors.

For me, someone who largely shares their worldview, and must defend, it, I have to account for their errors, and this is me coming to terms with them.

The writers' group said that this is largely old news, and they are right--I'm moving forward, but have we learned the right lessons or the wrong ones, about Irag? Obama, clearly, in my view, has learned the wrong lessons, but I've heard some idiots over the airwaves essentially seconding it, saying we should double-down, and that appalls me.

As a result, much needs re-addressed; otherwise the perversity of Obama's foreign policy will spread.

And President Mom Jeans has been at war longer than any of them.

If presiding over the greatest transfer of wealth in history from the middle class to the 1 percent wasn’t enough of a trophy for Obama, another dismal achievement will mark his presidency. Obama has been at war longer than any president in U.S. history....

WAR IS PEACE — Nobel Prize-Winning Obama Becomes Longest War-Time President In US History
And just how many wars did Obama start? All he has tried to do is get us out of wars GW Bush started.

And President Mom Jeans has been at war longer than any of them.

If presiding over the greatest transfer of wealth in history from the middle class to the 1 percent wasn’t enough of a trophy for Obama, another dismal achievement will mark his presidency. Obama has been at war longer than any president in U.S. history....

WAR IS PEACE — Nobel Prize-Winning Obama Becomes Longest War-Time President In US History
And just how many wars did Obama start? All he has tried to do is get us out of wars GW Bush started.

What has Obama done? Completely destabilized the Middle East and done damage to our relationships with our allies while enabling our enemies.

He lost the peace in Iraq. He has made Libya a much more dangerous country by killing a leader with no plan for what to do afterwards. His inaction and fake threats towards Syria, combined with his malfeasance in Iraq, enabled the spread of ISIS.

We're at war - a global war in which Radical Islam is intent on destroying Western Civilization. And Obama has helped the enemy.

Forum List

Back