Remembering 7th July 2005

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
7_7_remembrance.jpg

That attack destroys the claim of moderate Muslims. The perpetrators of that attack were all well educated Muslims born in England.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims today.

And, God love them, they now have to deal with the possibility that their phones were hacked while their relatives were dying.... by the great British press. Fucking scum.

And, God love them, they now have to deal with the possibility that their phones were hacked while their relatives were dying.... by the great British press. Fucking scum.

Yep. You can't get much lower than a politician...unless you happen to be a News of the World journo.

Yep. You can't get much lower than a politician...unless you happen to be a News of the World journo.

Ex journo's now, since Murdock decided to shut the paper down. Wanna guess how many other papers will be hiring any of these guys? None.

Ex journo's now, since Murdock decided to shut the paper down. Wanna guess how many other papers will be hiring any of these guys? None.

Goodbye News of the World...hello Sunday Sun!

I wonder if they'll hire the jounos that just got fired? :lol:

Talk about an obvious play for the moral highground from Murdock. Dump the NotW, buy Sky.... reinvent said NotW as the Sun on Sunday. Who didn't see that coming?

A pity they never saw fit to hold a Public inquiry
BBC News - Public inquiry into 7/7 London attacks 'not ruled out'
Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism - Times Online

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”---Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel. Present in New York City on 9/11 and London during the 7/7 subway bombings.
Netanyahu

Talk about an obvious play for the moral highground from Murdock. Dump the NotW, buy Sky.... reinvent said NotW as the Sun on Sunday. Who didn't see that coming?

He had no alternative but to shut down the NoW given the mass withdrawal of advertising contracts, coupled with a threatened public boycott. The Sun, however is a natural and logical fit as a replacement. It's already Britain's biggest circulating national daily (has the same trash quality too!) and it would undoubtedly become the biggest circulating Sunday paper. The infrastructure already exists. He only has to make a new banner head printing plate! The NoW is the sacrificial cow. The Sun is his cash cow!

He had no alternative but to shut down the NoW given the mass withdrawal of advertising contracts, coupled with a threatened public boycott. The Sun, however is a natural and logical fit as a replacement. It's already Britain's biggest circulating national daily (has the same trash quality too!) and it would undoubtedly become the biggest circulating Sunday paper. The infrastructure already exists. He only has to make a new banner head printing plate! The NoW is the sacrificial cow. The Sun is his cash cow!

Yep. Be seen to 'do the right thing', make a profit and - with a fair wind - buy the remaining stake in BSkyB.

Call for public inquiry into 7/7 from former head of counter-terrorism - Times Online

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.”---Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel. Present in New York City on 9/11 and London during the 7/7 subway bombings.
Netanyahu

And of course right on schedule the jew-bait brigade sends in its first member.

nazi%20cat.jpg

Netanyahu

Follow your leader.

hitlersuicide.gif

They could call it THE SUN-DAY

Forum List

Back