Remember when?

Nic_Driver

Mar 25, 2011
Remember when the teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out half of our 401Ks, took trillions in taxpayer funded bail outs, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave themselves billions in bonuses and paid no taxes?

Yeah, me neither...

I remember when this country was the envy of everyone.

Back then the taxes on the 1% were over 70 %.

The still stayed here

I want to play to. Remember when LBJ and Israel waged a false flag mission against the U.S.S. Liberty all while castrating Goldwater as a warmonger?

Remember when the Dems chased out Brooksley Borne who wanted to make toxic derivative trading more transparent?

Remember when modern day progressive liberals propped up the bureaucrats, the bankers, the corporatists, and the MIC all while preaching that they are for the American people?

I am in the mood to dance. Liberal and conservative statists have sold out this country, yet we play this false right-left paradigm. There is no more conservatism or liberalism in America.

Last edited:
I want to play to. Remember when LBJ and Israel waged a false flag mission against the U.S.S. Liberty all while castrating Goldwater as a warmonger?

Remember when the Dems chased out Brooksley Borne who wanted to make toxic derivative more transparent?

Remember when modern day progressive liberals prop up the bureaucrats, the bankers, the corporatists, and the MIC all while preaching that they are for the American people?

well... I Don't remember the Banker Part of the last one... seems to me that was the previous president's baby... you know... (the one we're not allowed to talk about?)

well... I Don't remember the Banker Part of the last one... seems to me that was the previous president's baby... you know... (the one we're not allowed to talk about?)

I remember clearly the financial coup d'etat waged by the bankers in which we gave them bonuses.

Both parties had a hand in this. This is what is fucked up about America.

Forum List

Back