Remember when Trump taught Syria a "lesson" by bombing an empty field?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Russia brands U.S. warning to Syria over chemical weapons "unacceptable"

After the April attack, Trump accused Assad's government of going "beyond a red line" and approved what U.S. officials called a "one-off" strike to deter future chemical attacks.

----------------------------------------

You mean Trump's attack on Syria didn't work? That the Syrians are planning another Chemical Attack? After an empty field was obliterated? Wow, a foreign policy failure for Trump. At least he's consistent. Domestic policy failures. Foreign policy failures. Failure is what they all have in common.

After the April attack, Trump accused Assad's government of going "beyond a red line" and approved what U.S. officials called a "one-off" strike to deter future chemical attacks.

You mean Trump's attack on Syria didn't work? That the Syrians are planning another Chemical Attack? After an empty field was obliterated? Wow, a foreign policy failure for Trump. At least he's consistent. Domestic policy failures. Foreign policy failures. Failure is what they all have in common.

no

no

Indeed...

US Cruise Missile Strike Inflicted 'Severe Damage' on Syrian Airfield

Now Trump is doing the classic deflection by making threats but also claiming Mad Dog is in charge or it all. Great! We have a Commander in Chief who is not commanding anything but trying to take credit for all of it. "I bombed a empty base to make them stop. Wait, they aren't stopping! Fake News! Ughh, its not me! Ugggh, Covfefe!"

Now Trump is doing the classic deflection by making threats but also claiming Mad Dog is in charge or it all. Great! We have a Commander in Chief who is not commanding anything but trying to take credit for all of it. "I bombed a empty base to make them stop. Wait, they aren't stopping! Fake News! Ughh, its not me! Ugggh, Covfefe!"

Except it wasn't an empty airfield

Anything is better than the Hag.

trump_tweet_syria.jpg

I love the stench of hypocrisy early in the morning. It smells like...FAIL.

no

Indeed...

No one killed. No one hurt. They air field in use an hour later.

To me, "severe damage" is what Republicans want to do to people's healthcare along with what they want to do to the rest of America. You can't name a GOP policy that helps more than rich people.

Did you feel the same way when Clinton bombed an aspirin factory?

no

Indeed...

To me, "severe damage" is what Republicans want to do to people's healthcare along with what they want to do to the rest of America. You can't name a GOP policy that helps more than rich people.

You lose 20 jets and infrastructure it's severe damage, they never targeted the runway, dumbass.

You don't have the first fucking clue....again

Seek mental help.

Do you Bolsheviks have anything at all that doesn't make you look like a gnat trying to bite a elephant's ass.

no

Indeed...

If you create a thread on that topic, which is unrelated to the OP, I will comment on it.

Except it wasn't an empty airfield

And it was super effective too!

Forum List

Back