Remember when the queers ask how gay marriage is going to hurt anyone?

If she had put a sign up posting this idea, she could have avoided this. Give customers the choice not to go to her business.

You mean a sign like this?

144829_m.jpg
I think it's appropriate that if a business does not want to serve a certain group of people, they should have the courtesy of putting up a sign letting them know.

If she had put a sign up posting this idea, she could have avoided this. Give customers the choice not to go to her business.

144829_m.jpg
I think it's appropriate that if a business does not want to serve a certain group of people, they should have the courtesy of putting up a sign letting them know.
If they don't put up the sign others will, but Indiana might just turn into the Rainbow State when all is said and done.

Last edited:

144829_m.jpg
More like this:
64b65b0dc3931da8223949b7749bd97e_answer_2_xlarge.gif

In either case, Nazis are the ones who want to force that on business owners. The desire to use force on innocent people is how you identify them.
It's not force, it's shame, since what they are doing is shameful. That uses "coercion", one of the powerful tools society has at its disposal.

144829_m.jpg

That's what a Nazi would say.
So...anyone who has a "No shoes, No shirt, No service" sign on their business is a Nazi. Interesting. A lot of Nazis out there.

144829_m.jpg

That's what a Nazi would say.
So...anyone who has a "No shoes, No shirt, No service" sign on their business is a Nazi. Interesting. A lot of Nazis out there.
Mine would have to read "No underwear, no ACLU card, No service".

Ask the woman who has to pay a $100,000 fine and had her business destroyed. The queers got unelected judges to ram gay marriage down our throats, and now they want the law to make us cater to their queer ceremonies.

Yeah, gay marriage didn't harm anyone at all.

Seems her own actions and refusal to follow the law hurt her

Yeah, like blacks who insisted on eating at the "whites only" lunch counter got what they deserved, right?

You're an imbecile.

Yea....until the Federal Government stepped in and beat down the racist Jim Crow states

Forum List

Back