Remember When The NFL Fined Players For Wearing Patriotic 9/11 Cleats?

I'm glad you support the man, but your worship of a president is like the blind followers of a cult leader (political or religious).

AMERICANS don't worship their leaders. We ENTRUST THEM with the office for 4 years.

Okay, but do they still fine them for celebrating a TD in the in zone? And if so, it's wrong to celebrate an accomplishment but okay to disrespect a symbol of our country?

If the NFL wants to make a rule that you must stand with your hand over your heart during the national anthem, then by all means make the rule.

I just don't need to hear the president talking about it. It should be of ABSOLUTELY no concern to him...or at the very least, he can keep his opinions to himself. He has other shit to do.

Since Hurricane Maria destroyed Puerto Rico, Trump has tweeted TWICE about PR...one saying "will be there to help", as if PR is not part of the US and that helping them is just to be nice.

And since Hurricane Maria, he has NINE tweets about the NFL/Anthem issue or Stephan Curry not wanting to visit the WH.

This guy needs to get his priorities straight.

NFL penalizes for excessive celebration.

They don't GAF about the first ammendment.

Okay, but do they still fine them for celebrating a TD in the in zone? And if so, it's wrong to celebrate an accomplishment but okay to disrespect a symbol of our country?

If the NFL wants to make a rule that you must stand with your hand over your heart during the national anthem, then by all means make the rule.

I just don't need to hear the president talking about it. It should be of ABSOLUTELY no concern to him...or at the very least, he can keep his opinions to himself. He has other shit to do.

Since Hurricane Maria destroyed Puerto Rico, Trump has tweeted TWICE about PR...one saying "will be there to help", as if PR is not part of the US and that helping them is just to be nice.

And since Hurricane Maria, he has NINE tweets about the NFL/Anthem issue or Stephan Curry not wanting to visit the WH.

I didn't read about any mishandling of the hurricanes such as the ones I read in the past with DumBama or Bush. Seems to me Trump handled the situations pretty well.

The President is the leader of this country, so when people disrespect the symbols of our country, I do expect the President to opine on the matter. Keep his opinions to himself? You mean like "If I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon?" or "The officer acted stupidly?"

So how much time does it take to Tweet something? Just curious because I don't Tweet. But when I post something on Facebook, it only takes a couple of seconds.

I didn't read about any mishandling of the hurricanes such as the ones I read in the past with DumBama or Bush. Seems to me Trump handled the situations pretty well.

The President is the leader of this country, so when people disrespect the symbols of our country, I do expect the President to opine on the matter. Keep his opinions to himself? You mean like "If I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon?" or "The officer acted stupidly?"

So how much time does it take to Tweet something? Just curious because I don't Tweet. But when I post something on Facebook, it only takes a couple of seconds.

Yes. Keep his opinions to himself.

Like "If I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon" or "The officer acted stupidly".

Did you have issues with the above quotes? Or did you defend them as vehemently as Trumps comments?

Like "If I had a son, he would have looked just like Travon" or "The officer acted stupidly".

Did you have issues with the above quotes? Or did you defend them as vehemently as Trumps comments?

What your President did was criticize local situations that had nothing to do with the federal government. He didn't even look into them first or understand the entire story. Yet he felt the need to stick his two--cents in. I'm sure that was just fine with you, but now because it's Trump, he should keep his opinions to himself. Hypocrite.

What your President did was criticize local situations that had nothing to do with the federal government. He didn't even look into them first or understand the entire story. Yet he felt the need to stick his two--cents in. I'm sure that was just fine with you, but now because it's Trump, he should keep his opinions to himself. Hypocrite.

And this is a situation which also has nothing to do with the federal government, but rather a private business. Even less appropriate for commentary by Trump.

But, for the record, I think that both Donald Trump and President Obama should not have commented on either situation.

You are the hypocrite for supporting Trump's comments, but criticizing President Obama's comments.

It's a very strange one way street we have allowed ourselves to go down. Resist it you are phobic or something ending in "ist"
Absolutely true that displays like that drew sanctions and displays like this amount to forced viewing of the liberal falsehood that police disproportionately
seek to harm blacks .

And this is a situation which also has nothing to do with the federal government, but rather a private business. Even less appropriate for commentary by Trump.

But, for the record, I think that both Donald Trump and President Obama should not have commented on either situation.

You are the hypocrite for supporting Trump's comments, but criticizing President Obama's comments.

I see no problem with Trump criticizing people who disrespect our nation as many NFL players have done.

Obama interjected himself when it appeared that a white guy had mistreated a black guy. But when a group of blacks intentionally set an old, white woman on fire (who died shortly thereafter), he was mute. Obama's outrage went in one direction.

Let them stay back in the locker rooms and then charge out like gladiators after the anthem
Decent folk will have enjoyed the rendition, thank you very little for raising a stink over nothing, and then on with the games!!

National Viewer Botcott being organized for halftime . All sets Off. Advertisers start getting pinched then different tune.

Last edited:

No, just pointing out that Trump isn't the only President to have opinions on things outside of the White House. But Trump's comments were more appropriate given the fact he commented on idiots who were degrading national symbols that do represent this country. DumBama was commenting on local situations simply because race was involved and he wanted to take the side of black people.

Forum List

Back