Remember When The Neo-Cons Were Ignorining & Lying About The State of The Economy?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It was just a mere 2 years ago, when the country was full in economic-free-fall during Herr Bush's reign, when the facts, SOME parts of the media, liberals and others were TRYING to speak about the abysmal state of the economy.

Right-wingers and Neo-Cons didn't want to hear no part of that TRUTH.

Remember?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8bsIjGcZyI[/ame]

Now all they can do is bitch, moan and whine about jobs being lost under Obama's watch and how terrible the economy is.

LOL!!!

Is that COMEDY or what?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Bush President for 8 years but the economy started melting down during his last two years....hmmm what happened then? hmmmm? Oh! I got it! Pelosi and the Dems took control of Congress and sent the Capital Markets fleeing the USA in horror!

yea its sad bush was such a coward and caved to every liberal demand showing his true colors

Dude...the economny started to tank almost IMMEDIATELY after Herr Bush took office.

If it wasn't for 9.11 his presidency would have crumbled over concerns about the abysmal economy. He certainly would not have survived to see a 2nd term.

I remember well, I graduated from college in 99, all my college years and even high school years, under Clinton, everyone everywhere was happy about how the economy was running under Clinton.

Soon after Bush took over, everyone and I mean EVERYONE started moaning about how the economy was starting to tank.

I can remember well how the economy steadily went down, down and down each year Bush was in office. It had a slight rise around 03 - 05 then it started to decline again...rapidly by late 06. I witnessed it personally.

Try again neo-cons with your BS about the democratic congress.

Dude...the economny started to tank almost IMMEDIATELY after Herr Bush took office.

If it wasn't for 9.11 his presidency would have crumbled over concerns about the abysmal economy. He certainly would not have survived to see a 2nd term.

I remember well, I graduated from college in 99, all my college years and even high school years, under Clinton, everyone everywhere was happy about how the economy was running under Clinton.

Soon after Bush took over, everyone and I mean EVERYONE started moaning about how the economy was starting to tank.

I can remember well how the economy steadily went down, down and down each year Bush was in office. It had a slight rise around 03 - 05 then it started to decline again...rapidly by late 06. I witnessed it personally.

have you heard of the tech bubble? and you do realize what effect 9/11 had on the economy right?

Google: Dot Com Bubble

Still playing with your Transformers, Marc?

Hows Optimus doin'?

I see you're still blowing, that imaginary character, Dr. House's johnson.

Its a new year you know...its safe to come up for air.

Last edited:
Bush President for 8 years but the economy started melting down during his last two years....hmmm what happened then? hmmmm? Oh! I got it! Pelosi and the Dems took control of Congress and sent the Capital Markets fleeing the USA in horror!

:eusa_hand:fail.

Here's the thing about that Hannity comment though...

He was just one instance of the belief and rhetoric that oozed from the right at that time.

I was on boards similar to this then...none of you neo-cons were accepting the FACT that the economy was tanking. Not under the beloved Bush. It was denied across the board.

...and home ownership was the centerpiece of the state of the union.

is there such a word as foreclosureship?

:eusa_hand:fail.

:clap2: Good answer! Good answer!

Top three answers on the Board. Show me "Fail"

X

:eusa_eh:

:rofl:
that shit's funny man... rep++

there's just nothing more to say about your post. its just so deeply seated in neocon fantasy.

...and home ownership was the centerpiece of the state of the union.

is there such a word as foreclosureship?

"These two entities...are not facing any kind of financial crisis..." B Frank re: Fannie and Freddie

Forum List

Back