Remember when the left hammered Romney for "I like to fire people"?

Now they are all crying rivers of tears over "You didn't make that"

Too damn funny. What's good for the goose.....

Yes I do. So you 're saying that the Romney camp did take that out of context then?

Frankly not all the left were hammering Romney, but rather hammered at the ones who took it out of context.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202625-romney-likes-to-fire-people-5.html#post4646935

Romney said he likes to fire people that he hired for a service such as mowing his lawn and didn't do it properly or at all. That certainly gives a different connotation than when he was at Bain and if people were laid off after he left and were good workers which is what Obama or competing candidates were implying.

I don't care what the other Republican candidate said. What did the President say exactly again?

There is no doubt that the Romeny campain took that ball and ran with it, implying and outright saying that the president thinks you didn't build your business. Which is a complete lie.

Yes I do. So you 're saying that the Romney camp did take that out of context then?

Frankly not all the left were hammering Romney, but rather hammered at the ones who took it out of context.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202625-romney-likes-to-fire-people-5.html#post4646935

Romney said he likes to fire people that he hired for a service such as mowing his lawn and didn't do it properly or at all. That certainly gives a different connotation than when he was at Bain and if people were laid off after he left and were good workers which is what Obama or competing candidates were implying.

I don't care what the other Republican candidate said. What did the President say exactly again?

There is no doubt that the Romeny campain took that ball and ran with it, implying and outright saying that the president thinks you didn't build your business. Which is a complete lie.

Except that Obama actually said... "You didn't build that." :rolleyes:

And Romney's taken it so far "out of context"... that he posted the clip, in its entirety, on his own website:
President Obama's Remarks in Roanoke, VA | Mitt Romney for President

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What I remember most were the Romney defenders insisting he was being taken out of context.

That would be because he was taken out of context. :rolleyes:

"I like to fire people" was in the context of quality control regarding health insurance companies. You can't fire The Government if that's your only choice in healthcare coverage. You can fire a private insurance company that's not giving you good service.

And so was the President. But the people who cared that Romney was taken out of context seem to have developed a change of heart on the whole 'context' thing.

I enjoyed watching the entire speech.

It really helped drive the point home. You should have quit while you were ahead. I was more convinced after watching it that he really does not care about people or communities. He'll only be happy when we are one big happy homogeneous family

That would be because he was taken out of context. :rolleyes:

"I like to fire people" was in the context of quality control regarding health insurance companies. You can't fire The Government if that's your only choice in healthcare coverage. You can fire a private insurance company that's not giving you good service.

And so was the President. But the people who cared that Romney was taken out of context seem to have developed a change of heart on the whole 'context' thing.

I enjoyed watching the entire speech.

It really helped drive the point home. You should have quit while you were ahead. I was more convinced after watching it that he really does not care about people or communities. He'll only be happy when we are one big happy homogeneous family

Here ya go... Enjoy it even more... :eusa_angel: .......

[youtube]llQUrko0Gqw[/youtube]

Forum List

Back