Remember when the Hollywood elite said they wanted to pay more taxes?

Guess what they got in the cliff bill?

A tax credit. obama's rich Hollywood buddies don';t have to pay more in taxes. No fucking wonder he spent so much time with these idiots.
Fiscal Cliff: Hollywood Tax Incentives Renewed Under Deal - The Hollywood Reporter

Reb i believe this has to do with keeping as many productions here instead of going out of the country to make the show......it does not have anything to do with the salaries of the actors......Vancouver makes a fortune on whats filmed there.....

Guess what they got in the cliff bill?

A tax credit. obama's rich Hollywood buddies don';t have to pay more in taxes. No fucking wonder he spent so much time with these idiots.
Fiscal Cliff: Hollywood Tax Incentives Renewed Under Deal - The Hollywood Reporter

Reb i believe this has to do with keeping as many productions here instead of going out of the country to make the show......it does not have anything to do with the salaries of the actors......Vancouver makes a fortune on whats filmed there.....
The question now is whether the state and local governments are going to offer incentives also....Highly unlikely, seeing as how the libs running the show have screwed things up so bad in this state.

Yes, bow to your Hollywood masters! BWA, HA, HA, HA! Worship Entertainment! Fuck the economy as long as we have MOVIES!

...dumbasses.

So tell us something new, he owes them big time!

He only signs bills into law that have been passed by Congress. Obama does not right the legislation. Go back to school.
First of all, check your grammar before telling someone else to go back to school.:eusa_eh:

Secondly, i'm sure you will fully agree then that Obama fully wasted taxpayer monies by flying back from Hawaii to do absolutey NOTHING to help the situation, seeing as though he does does nothing to write the legislation.

Thanks for playin'!:cool:

Last edited:

He only signs bills into law that have been passed by Congress. Obama does not right the legislation. Go back to school.

Yes, we know. He has no culpability in this because it is bad. Of course, he 'saved' Detroit. That was him because it makes a good talking point. Oh yes, he also cut middle class taxes and raised taxes on the rich. That was him but the pork in this bill is not him. And that healthcare bill, all Obama.

Look, he is the president and as such, he get the credit/blame when it comes down to it. I am not going play this bullshit game where we sing Obama's praises for one accomplishment and then decry failures as 'not his fault' in the next statement.

That does not absolve congresses place in this. Congress has been a giant fuck up for the last decade but that does not absolve Obama's place in this as well.

Derp boy comes out swinging with derp, there must be some truth to what I posted.

^brain damaged response

Stop projecting. Got to protect obama at all cost.

You are totally awesome ... oh, wait you said to stop projecting. My bad.

Obama gets all the protection he needs from the Secret Service.

You, on the other hand, could manage to split your head open locked in a round room with padded walls while wearing a straight jacket :thup:

Remember when the Hollywood elite said they wanted to pay more taxes?
Here's a BETTER one......

Remember how you Teabaggers caved to The DICK; Armey....and, IN$I$TED....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

^brain damaged response

Stop projecting. Got to protect obama at all cost.

You are totally awesome ... oh, wait you said to stop projecting. My bad.

Obama gets all the protection he needs from the Secret Service.

You, on the other hand, could manage to split your head open locked in a round room with padded walls while wearing a straight jacket :thup:

got to protect and defend obama at all cost, drones make good cannon fodder.

First of all, check your grammar before telling someone else to go back to school.:eusa_eh:

Secondly, i'm sure you will fully agree then that Obama fully wasted taxpayer monies by flying back from Hawaii to do absolutey NOTHING to help the situation......
Hmmmmmmmm.....you mean.....compared to.....

....The DICK; CHENEY'S
WMD BONU
$-BUCK$??!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
FuneralBrendanNeenan061610.jpg

funeral-flag-child.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood is only in this to keep money in their pockets.

It should be so obvious with their constant lobbying with $$$.

aren't we all trying to keep as much money as possible?....but this whole thing is not about that......its about getting them to make more things here in the US....instead of Canada....

Hollywood is only in this to keep money in their pockets.

It should be so obvious with their constant lobbying with $$$.

aren't we all trying to keep as much money as possible?....but this whole thing is not about that......its about getting them to make more things here in the US....instead of Canada....

Why is it okay that hollywood pays less in taxes so they will stay here, but if a corporation leaves because they are taxed to death, their considered greedy, but hollywood isn't?

Forum List

Back