Remember when the Food Stamp President voted against raising the Debt ceiling?

lol! Yea that was only when DA BOOOOOOOSH was in there. Now raising the Debt Ceiling is suddenly wonderful and vital to our Nation's survival. Just another shameful lie. One of many. It's very sad.

Really? So the dems voted against raising the debt ceiling when shrub was president?

Oh wait....they didn't.

Which means that it's the repubs who had no problem with it when the idiot was president but have a problem with it now.

Typical rightwingnut hypocrites.

lol! Yea that was only when DA BOOOOOOOSH was in there. Now raising the Debt Ceiling is suddenly wonderful and vital to our Nation's survival. Just another shameful lie. One of many. It's very sad.

Really? So the dems voted against raising the debt ceiling when shrub was president?

Oh wait....they didn't.

Which means that it's the repubs who had no problem with it when the idiot was president but have a problem with it now.

Translation:

STOP MAKING FUN OF LITTLE BARRY'S HYPOCRICY!!!!!!!

Oh wait....they didn't.

The Hopey Changey One voted against raising the Debt Ceiling. Right after he hopped off his high horse. Now raising the Debt Ceiling is just wonderful and is vital to the very existence of our Nation. What a scam.

Remember when the Food Stamp President voted against raising the Debt ceiling?

The Food Stamp President... :lol:

So I had to look that up. I guess Newt Gingrich is calling him that now. Seems only fitting. :cool:

And David Gregory summarily called him a racist. I guess in Gregory's pea-sized mind he somehow thought that Gingrich meant since Obama was black, he was on food stamps?

God the libs are stupid.

Forum List

Back