Remember when Republicans blocked 1st Responder Healthcare for 10 years?

R

rdean

There are nearly 60,000 people enrolled in health monitoring and treatment programs related to the 9/11 attacks, according to the sponsors of the bill. The federal government provides the bulk of the money for those programs.

If the bill is not adopted by the current Congress, its supporters will have start over again next year. With Republicans set to take control of the House, passing the bill in that chamber will be extremely difficult, the bill’s supporters say. That is a large part of the reason backers of the measure were pleading with Senate leaders to get it passed by this Congress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/10/nyregion/10health.html?_r=0

Have people forgotten?

There are nearly 60,000 people enrolled in health monitoring and treatment programs related to the 9/11 attacks, according to the sponsors of the bill. The federal government provides the bulk of the money for those programs.

If the bill is not adopted by the current Congress, its supporters will have start over again next year. With Republicans set to take control of the House, passing the bill in that chamber will be extremely difficult, the bill’s supporters say. That is a large part of the reason backers of the measure were pleading with Senate leaders to get it passed by this Congress.

Have people forgotten?
i havent forgot that you still have not proved what you said about me....its been a week,do you have that proof yet?....

Have people forgotten?

Of course they haven't. But they want to. They don't accept the "Official Story" but they can't bring themselves to believe anything else, so it's best we just not talk about it, okay?

As far as this bill goes? The politicians KNOW the truth. The reason they can't pass this bill, is they know how costly it will be. They know how many of these first responders could potential suffer from cancer. That's what happens in a clean up after a tactical nuke goes off. Why would they want to guarantee health care for thousands when in another decade or two, costs would be considerable lower?

It's a lost cause. Let it go.

I'm sure there are many with resp. problems who care, also those buildings had asbestos.

I'm sure there are many with resp. problems who care, also those buildings had asbestos.
Asbestos only explains Mesothelioma. It doesn't really explain all other incidents of cancer.

Those building, like those people, were pawns, nothing more. And pawns are expendable. If the folks in control wait long enough, it won't cost them a dime.

Barium is not widely known as a radioactive element, whereas it is much more common knowledge that Strontium is a product of nuclear explosions. A global program to monitor Strontium 90 levels in the milk teeth of children was started in the 1960s to monitor the effects of fallout from the nuclear testing of that period. Most countries have now stopped testing for Sr90 but a renewed disturbing increase in Strontium 90 levels in teeth of US children since the beginning of the 1990s has recently been made public.

The implication of this is that nuclear fission products are again being released into the environment from an unacknowledged source or sources but that discussion is not relevant to this report. In their discussion of the chemical analysis results the USGS makes the following statement: “With the exception of one sample that is high in Barium (WTC01-16), the trace metals Barium, Lead, Copper and Chromium are present in concentrations of hundreds of parts per million”

For any chemist the use of the word “Barium” by itself would set off alarm bells ringing but the USGS omit the fact that the Strontium concentration at WTC01-16 was almost as high as the Barium concentration, both were in fact over 3000ppm and that at every other location the Strontium concentration in fact exceeded the Barium concentration.
These remarks are therefore disingenuous since a concentration of “hundreds of parts per million” for Bari-um is in any case astronomical – again, to a knowledgeable person, this sentence rings a loud alarm bell.

It is clear from this that the USGS intentionally omitted to mention the word “Strontium” anywhere in the text of their report or on the main graphic “Chemistry Figure 4” which presents the predominant Trace Metal analysis. This would have immediately drawn attention to the fact that there had been a nuclear explosion, while as stated above, less attention is likely to be drawn to the word “Barium”.

The only places the word “Strontium” appears are in the body of the data table itself – where one has to look down into the trace elements to see it – and buried as column 13 in “Chemistry Figure 1”. So to a quick glance through, the word “Strontium” with its strong psychological overtones is very likely to be missed by most.

The USGS also fails to mention on their discussion of the Trace Elements Analysis the presence of not hundreds but thousands of parts per million of Zinc. The Zinc concentration is shown on “Chemistry Figure 4” where it might be noted by the astute observer but it is not discussed. The location of the scale on the graph
makes it difficult to read any data from this graph at all – it raises more questions then it answers.

One cannot criticize the USGS for not stating that the World Trade Center had been subjected to a nuclear demolition or for not drawing attention to the Strontium in their report. They would probably have been immediately censored or intimidated if they had tried to do so. Perhaps they were censored. We don’t know. In any case, any chemist reading the report can easily see the Barium highlighted and would be immediately alerted by its presence. In fact, it is known that the EPA was heavily intimidated and interfered with to stop them responding properly to the disaster. It was impossible for the USGS to do any more then they did.

On the contrary, the USGS has done humanity a great service by having the courage to publish the data, in plain sight, Open Source, for those who know what they are looking at and know how to interpret it. Drawing attention to the Barium but not the Strontium was actually a more subtle way of motivating anybody reading the report to look in more detail at the underlying data.

https://app.box.com/shared/9duecajohk

Before I read that 55 page art. I want to make a statement. They will not allow us to forget,

funny how the pictures of Cheney just came out with all of them in the bunker looking so in shock. The timing is very suspect of course, its about the Iran deal.

Have people forgotten?
Do you remember when the Dems had ALL the gov,yet did they fix what your yammering about,or did they work on they economy? No instead we got O care,shut the fuck up already!!

Asbestos only explains Mesothelioma. It doesn't really explain all other incidents of cancer.

Those building, like those people, were pawns, nothing more. And pawns are expendable. If the folks in control wait long enough, it won't cost them a dime.

https://app.box.com/shared/9duecajohk

I agree and he is right, most wont read it , I'd love to see those suspected water boarded. I think we know who a couple of them are. I will pass it on, but most do not want to even hear anything but the Muslim fable and as noted are way to busy to really investigate as we all were when young.

Somewhere in the world there were people watching this, responsible for this; they knew what was happening and they are heartless, cold and calculating. This is the sad and needless destruction and death wrought by those who lack empathy for innocent civilians and it is not the work of Muslim terrorists. I can’t say for sure who did this but it wasn’t Islamic Terrorists

Have people forgotten?
Remember it like it was ystrdy

dtqf.png

This is the history forum, right? Not the rubber room or the political forum? Well, then get history right. Democrats gained the majority in both houses of congress in Bush's 6th year in office. They maintained the majority through the first two years of the Obama administration and kept the majority in the Senate for another couple of years. There is no evidence that democrats ever proposed a bill to assist 9-11 responders.

Have people forgotten?
i havent forgot that you still have not proved what you said about me....its been a week,do you have that proof yet?....
No one cares about you. Seems you would be used to that by now.

Have people forgotten?
ESPECIALLY Repub pols

Have people forgotten?
ESPECIALLY Repub pols
Not even them? Oh no!

Have people forgotten?
how does it feel dipshit when you get caught doing what you say righties do?....and around here dean,90% of the posters can give a fuck about you,seems you would know that by now....maybe when your one ball drops you will finally man up and admit when you are wrong.....

Have people forgotten?
ESPECIALLY Repub pols
Not even them? Oh no!
oh look your left nut has checked in.....does dottie know you are the dick whos ball sack he resides in?...

What ten years? The democrat party had the majority in both houses of congress during Bush's last two years and the Hussein administration had the whole enchalada for the next two years. Democrats held on to the Senate for another two years with the presidency. What did democrats do for first responder health care?

What ten years? The democrat party had the majority in both houses of congress during Bush's last two years and the Hussein administration had the whole enchalada for the next two years. Democrats held on to the Senate for another two years with the presidency. What did democrats do for first responder health care?

Is this what you're asking for? Seems like dems did try to help first responders but republicans shot it down.

Forum List

Back