Remember when republicans accused Obama as having a partisan influence on the FBI and DOJ?

So it’s okay Trump and DOJ to have the same partisan goals? Of course it is. It’s Trump. They just pretend they aren’t hypocrites.

The DOJ must have a neutral stance on existing LAWS regardless of what the Attorney general thinks about the law.

The FBI is defying the Republican congress and the White House. Where do you get they are doing anything for Republicans. Name specifically what you think the FBI is doing for Republicans

The FBI is in the business of dispensing justice, and the AG and the FBI Director may work for the President, but their duty is to justice. As for the Republican Party, and those elected to the Congress in either the D or R Party, or Independent, they have no duty to protect them (or do something for them).

What? Wow. No, they are not in the business of dispensing justice. That would be the judicial branch. Wow.

Really, so who in the Federal Government is in the practice if bringing justice to those who have been harmed by criminal behavior?

LE is the first step in dispensing justice, by arresting the guilty, and not arresting someone when the evidence the investigation proves they are not guilty.

Justice:

just behavior or treatment.
"a concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"

synonyms: fairness, justness, fair play, fair-mindedness, equity, evenhandedness, impartiality, objectivity,
neutrality, disinterestedness, honesty, righteousness, morals,
morality.

Dispensing
.distribute or provide (a service or information) to a number of people.
Like all Law Enforcement, the FBI is responsible for investigating possible wrongdoing and then turning the results of the investigation over to the DOJ, which then makes a determination on any possible criminality. They then prosecute and IF successful, the Courts will mete out Justice in accordance with the law.

Pretty basic stuff.

This "Deep State" Conspiracy, and claims that Obama Weaponized the DOJ and the FBI is absolute bullshit. These attacks on Obama, HRC and every Democrat is posted by supporters of the Republican Party, a party which cannot win on ideas, and must attack the character of every citizen who does not support them.

Q. What has the Republican Congress done to support their continued majority in either the H. or Rep. or the Senate.

[Likely answers: Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc.] No R. fellow traveler can offer anything the Senate or the House, under McConnell or Ryan, has done for the country as a whole [don't pretend the tax fraud will benefit the Middle Classes or the working poor].

McConnell and Ryan can both be accused of non feasance and misfeasance; Trump for malfeasance, and these are the absolute Truth.
For your edification. Pick an article, any article.

Andrew C. McCarthy | National Review

This "Deep State" Conspiracy, and claims that Obama Weaponized the DOJ and the FBI is absolute bullshit. These attacks on Obama, HRC and every Democrat is posted by supporters of the Republican Party, a party which cannot win on ideas, and must attack the character of every citizen who does not support them.

Q. What has the Republican Congress done to support their continued majority in either the H. or Rep. or the Senate.

[Likely answers: Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Clinton, etc.] No R. fellow traveler can offer anything the Senate or the House, under McConnell or Ryan, has done for the country as a whole [don't pretend the tax fraud will benefit the Middle Classes or the working poor].

McConnell and Ryan can both be accused of non feasance and misfeasance; Trump for malfeasance, and these are the absolute Truth.

The reader might consider reading this link to understand the far right bias of the National Review:

National Review

For your moral instruction, post proof that a Deep State exists, and don't post an article(s) off topic and likely too biased to be taken as anything more than a propaganda source.

The reader might consider reading this link to understand the far right bias of the National Review:

National Review

For your moral instruction, post proof that a Deep State exists, and don't post an article(s) off topic and likely too biased to be taken as anything more than a propaganda source.

Is NRO conservative? Yes, yes they are. Are they Never Trumper's? Yes, yes they are. That being said, McCarthy has been following leads and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Again, for your edification...….but I wouldn't want to damage your confirmation bias and have you needing a safe room.

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...
1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

2) No president had any problem with Dreamers prior to Obama.

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?
Lol well gee the obvious difference is that ACA’s provisions have been upheld by SCOTUS. Now this partisan douche bag Sessions - who should have no place in changing existing law - is trying to gut ACA. This is unprecedented and fascist.

That's just stupid. All you just said is it's unprecedented and fascist to not be a Democrat.

The ACA is a clear violation of the 9th and 10th amendments. John Roberts is a criminal with the rest of the left wing of the court

As the man said, there are no atheists in a foxhole. Kaz, your reasoning is ridiculous, callous and an affront to the signers of the Constitution.

The Preamble is not the law, it is a vision statement and a mission statement for all real Americans (the former) and for our elected or appointed officials (the latter).
Sniffing glue again? What the hell are you talking about?

That's what you said when Obama decided to stop enforcing DOMA, right? And when Obama Unconstitutionally declared he would not enforce immigration laws and created DACA by executive order? I mean you'd never be a hypocrite ...

1) Okay for one, DOMA was ruled unconstitutional by the courts. The lawsuIt wasn’t headed by Obama

2) No president had any problem with Dreamers prior to Obama.

Ssswwwiiiissssshhhhhh. You said Trump's administration shouldn't believe in what they think is unconstitutional

Here you twice agreed ... with ... Trump ... So you're a Trumpster, huh? Or do you prefer trumpette?

I prefer trumpanzee, and I have already apologized to all Chimpanzees, Great Apes and Rudy Giuliani (Rudy, because I believe he is the missing link). So sorry Kaz, I didn't apologize to the Howling Monkeys, so I left you out intentionally.

On topic, the ACA action harmed people, DOMA's action protected people. It's really that GD simple!

Have you ever heard of a severance clause? Maobamacare didn't have one, you might want to look it up.

Yep. What a piece of scum John Roberts is for that. The Democrats rushed it through in order to avoid Scott Brown being seated and voting it down. So Roberts said no problem, they meant to put one in so he'll pretend it's there.

Democrats rushed it through specifically because they played a political game and couldn't pass it. That was a damned good reason to NOT pretend there was a severability clause. Then he said that an online medical exchange is a tax. The man is bereft of a soul. The leftists on the court never had one. That's when he lost his

That was just the tip of the iceberg of judicial misconduct in relation to the ACA. The penalty included in the ACA, for not having insurance, was declared unconstitutional. The court then put on their unconstitutional legislator hat on and declared that penalty a Tax. Only problem with that is a direct tax is constitutionally prohibited, this tax was collected after all 16 Amendment taxes were assessed, making the maobamacare tax an unconstitutional direct tax because it was not triggered by income, but by not having insurance.

Furthermore congress made its intent quite clear by stating 9 separate times in the ACA that insurance subsidies could only be paid on policies bought from State Exchanges. This was an attempt by congress to extort the States and get them to establish State exchanges. In a subsequent decision the court once again decided to rewrite the ACA, insisting congress didn't really mean what it said on 9 occasions in the bill and they really intended to pay subsidies on non-State exchanges.

I could go on, but the point is despite there no being a severance clause, the court severed sections they found unconstitutional and allowed the remainder to stand. The court rewrote the law to create an unconstitutional tax and allow subsidies to be paid on policies purchased on the Federal Exchange. I could, with a bit of research, point out where the court entered into the legislative realm, which they have no authority to do, but I think you get the point.

Last edited:

National Review

Is NRO conservative? Yes, yes they are. Are they Never Trumper's? Yes, yes they are. That being said, McCarthy has been following leads and putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Again, for your edification...….but I wouldn't want to damage your confirmation bias and have you needing a safe room.

Yawn, please try to make sense, you make a statement but ignore my question asking you to prove a "Deep State" exists. Define it's purpose, name its membership, but don't post what someone is doing to put a puzzle together.

National Review

Yawn, please try to make sense, you make a statement but ignore my question asking you to prove a "Deep State" exists. Define it's purpose, name its membership, but don't post what someone is doing to put a puzzle together.

I like how people like you who won't answer questions scream the loudest when you don't get your questions answered immediately

National Review

I like how people like you who won't answer questions scream the loudest when you don't get your questions answered immediately

LOL. You post a conspiracy and can't define it nor can you name those who conspire. Your outrage is dishonest!

National Review

LOL. You post a conspiracy and can't define it nor can you name those who conspire. Your outrage is dishonest!

Um .. what? There is no conspiracy in my post. Starting the martinis early?

National Review

I never mentioned a Deep State...….that was you. Pound sand.

Forum List

Back