Remember when Qadafi gave up his nuke/wmd ambitions?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
The community organizer repaid Qadafi by helping to overthrow and lynch him. I hope Jung-un has faith that we won't do the same to him. Thanks Obama.

The community organizer repaid Qadafi by helping to overthrow and lynch him. I hope Jung-un has faith that we won't do the same to him. Thanks Obama.

That's America. You can blame all presidents for changing policies on a whim. Trump does it, Obama did it, Bush did it. That's why other countries don't trust the country that is the biggest threat to world security.

I remember when he turned in the WMD he had stashed out in the desert in order to placate us to go easy on him, right before Obumar screwed him over anyway!

That's America. You can blame all presidents for changing policies on a whim. Trump does it, Obama did it, Bush did it. That's why other countries don't trust the country that is the biggest threat to world security.

At least we HAVE policies to change. The policies of other countries is to wait till the USA does it for them or they can dump it on us to deal with.

After al Qaeda established a brutal totalitarian Islamic Caliphate in Benghazi, Libyan military forces were on their way to slaughter al Qaeda forces when Clinton, Rice & Obama let al Qaeda commandeer the US military.

WTF!

Forum List

Back