Remember When MEN Played Football?

Who's prepping the stadium? The Federal government?

I don't see why it would take so long to plow the field.
Then you have to get the concession stands up and running, complete with the attendant horde of health department inspectors and other bureaucrats, who are busy hassling elementary school bake sales this time of year, to stick in their noses.

One word: POTLUCK

Screw POTLUCK....Bring your own beer!

This was one was pretty weak too:

[youtube]HsIn0lih48w[/youtube]

He's just lucky those defenders weren't barefoot and in shorts...otherwise, he would be a carcass.

Post-game at Foxboro if they didn't play with pads:

ground-dead.jpg

The fans pay the $$$ and they do not like sitting in -40 degree weather.
Has nothing to do with the players and this "when real men played" BS.

I'm sure that's mostly a joke, but there's a sting of truth to it. That's the dark cloud that's been hanging over this state since Red McCombs. :doubt:

The Vikings are the only team to have a new stadium proposal but no new stadium right now. Every team that's been srsly wanting a new stadium, got one.

Um, not the Chargers.

Huh. I didn't know the Chargers were looking for a new stadium. What's wrong with Qualcomm?

The price of tickets for one thing ....

whoa, paulie. how did you survive?

excuse me now,

there are kids on the lawn, and that cloud looks suspicious.

your point?

Aren't you the one that bitches about who can't debate who?

Yet all you can do is a drive-by.

I made my point. It's obvious. You latter-day pussies are what you are.

i am not the one that bitches about who can't debate who, thanks for asking.

i am the one who is mocking your sorry has-been saggy ass for being a sad drunken sack with the memory of a fruitfly, and the courage of a 4 year old hiding behind his admin-role whenever he gets called on the carpet.

questions?

If I had one or two, I sure wouldn't ask a fuckwit like you for the answer. :lol:

The fans pay the $$$ and they do not like sitting in -40 degree weather.
Has nothing to do with the players and this "when real men played" BS.

Actually, the days of Bud Grant and players shivering on the sidelines in sub zero temperatures are long gone

With modern clothing technology (Under Armor), neoprene gloves and the activity of running around on the field...the players are not suffering like they used to

I know there were some other posts in this thread and I'm sure they were really interesting... and maybe funny... but someone mentioned beer and I lost all ability to focus on anything other than that.

Forum List

Back