Remember When MEN Played Football?

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
The Metrodome ceiling collapsed. OMG! What SHALL we do?

Try acting like you live in Green Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, et al and take your asses down the road and play in the Golden Gophers OUTDOOR stadium?

But ... but ... it's cold and snowy .....:(

Wah. Take your pussy little asses to Detroit and play in their comfy stadium then.

:rolleyes:

I remember when they played in hard cllimates. They played for less money and loved the game...for the game

The Metrodome ceiling collapsed. OMG! What SHALL we do?

Try acting like you live in Green Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, et al and take your asses down the road and play in the Golden Gophers OUTDOOR stadium?

But ... but ... it's cold and snowy .....:(

Wah. Take your pussy little asses to Detroit and play in their comfy stadium then.

:rolleyes:

Dome football sucks.

The Metrodome roof would not have collapsed if there wasn't a roof.

i only had potato skins and old newspaper soup to eat, had to walk in blizzards uphill (both ways) 25 km to school. under enemy fire. with lasers. and sharks. mounted on bears. and nazis!

no sissy shit for this tough homie here.

It was going to take nearly a week to get TCF stadium prepped.

Who's prepping the stadium? The Federal government?

I don't see why it would take so long to plow the field.
Then you have to get the concession stands up and running, complete with the attendant horde of health department inspectors and other bureaucrats, who are busy hassling elementary school bake sales this time of year, to stick in their noses.

Mid-life crisis he-man rant: FAIL!

Now, if you want to gripe about dressing NFL players up in pink for a month, you might get me aboard.

I think that's just what I said ...

I loved football when men who loved to play the game instead of talented money grubbers played it.

If you can't suit up and go regardless the weather, you may as well be wearing pink.

Who's prepping the stadium? The Federal government?

I don't see why it would take so long to plow the field.
Then you have to get the concession stands up and running, complete with the attendant horde of health department inspectors and other bureaucrats, who are busy hassling elementary school bake sales this time of year, to stick in their noses.

One word: POTLUCK

Mid-life crisis he-man rant: FAIL!

Now, if you want to gripe about dressing NFL players up in pink for a month, you might get me aboard.

I think that's just what I said ...

I loved football when men who loved to play the game instead of talented money grubbers played it.

If you can't suit up and go regardless the weather, you may as well be wearing pink.
So do I.

But sometimes actual reality intervenes to make such knee-jerk rants look foolish.

And we all know how much you hate looking foolish....Don't we?

Forum List

Back