Remember when Kathy Griffin loved Trump and appeared on The Apprentice?

She's just a corporate whore who does what her masters tell her to do.

Yeah that was back when Trump was having boat parties with the Clinton's and doing nothing to plunge America into an age of tyranny.

Luckily, he still isn't doing that.

Yeah because the constitution is preventing him. For now.

Nonono Black flag!
Settle down, you're OK.
Trump does not want to do that.
We will be fine.
Here's a cookie

Just because she liked him as a "reality TV star" doesn't oblige her to support him as President of the fucking United States, eh!

I like Barbra Streisand's singing, but I can do without her political advice. No contradiction.

Granny says she needs a spankin' - Uncle Ferd out inna shed lookin' fer his ol' bolo paddle...
icon_redface.gif

Sound Off: Should the USO Ban Kathy Griffin?
May 31, 2017 - Kathy Griffin had her picture taken with a fake severed head that looks like the president. The stunt will likely end her career.
Kathy Griffin has been a supporter of the USO, participating in tours and hosting “VH1 Divas Salute the Troops” in 2010. Now VFW National Commander Brian Duffy has called for the USO to renounce Griffin: “The Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S. strongly condemns comedian Kathy Griffin’s incredibly revolting attack on the President of the United States. Her apology is not accepted. What she did was not humorous nor should it be protected speech or expression. Playing to an audience with a severed head is what our enemies do. The USO should immediately end its relationship with her.” The USO wants everyone to know that “Kathy Griffin had two USO experiences years ago. The USO has no relationship with Kathy Griffin.”

UPDATE, 6/2/17: The VFW has apologized for mentioning the USO in its May 31 press release that condemned Kathy Griffin.

Early Tuesday afternoon, TMZ published a photographer Tyler Shields’ disturbing photo of actress/TV host/loudmouth Kathy Griffin holding a fake severed head designed to look like President Donald Trump. Apparently, no one in the Shields/Griffin bubble understood just how offensive beheading imagery can be. They’ve been blasted from all sides: some of the president’s biggest critics blasted the pair every bit as ferociously as have his supporters. By 8pm Tuesday night, Griffin realized just how badly she had screwed up and made an apology video: “I am sorry. I went too far. I was wrong.” She was so desperate to get the word out that she went on camera without her usual hair and makeup glam squad doing any prep work.

President Trump weighed in on Wednesday morning:

Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017

MORE

Forum List

Back