remember when i told you guys about

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
my nephew being a dumb ass?
and the vandalism he has jsut been caught in?
well heres a update.
since then, he stole 3 checks from my mom. which he forged my dads signature, then called the bank and pretended to be him saying that he was sending his grandson down to cash a big check because he was buying him a car (old bastard never did that for me...lol). well half wit goes down there, not knowing the lady at the bank and my mom grew up togetehr and remained friends. she also knows my dad dont write checks. so being the smart person she is, and catching the sigs werent the same, told him that they didnt have that much money (4200.00) at the branch and had to go to the main bank...lol
so dipshit believes that and heads there, where he produces another check for 3900.00. they wont let him cash it, for obvious reason being there wasnt that much cash in it. and they told him that much. BUT, in all his infinate 9th grade educated ass wisdom, he asked jsut how much they had in there....lol. basically they told him to go to hell (not inthose words of course). so the bank calls my mom and informs her about it. well the cops have to handle juvies with kid gloves, but im not in law enforcement anymore, so i dont. i went up there like a bat out of hell. after being the asshole i can be, my mom came up and was talking to him while i proceeded to go through his various junk. kept asking him for the checks and he kept saying that he threw them away. but as i was thumbing through one of his books (i didnt know he could read) i found that check for 4200, PLUS a gas credit card (from my parents RVing days). i went ballistic. i went to whoop his ass. hes lucky hes quick. to finish this part of the story, my mom tossed him out. thats reasonable, he forged a total of three checks for jsut over 10,000. my parents are retired, they couldnt have afforded that.
today, after i took my dad to the docs, i had lunch with then. well they keep their scanner on all the time. there was something about a white male that had broken into a house and was leaving, obviously the cops were chasing him. i was jokin with my parents about it being my nephew, we laughed and finished up lunch. about an hour later my dad asked me if i remember that stuff on the scanner.... it WAS my nephew. they got him for B&E and he had two hand guns on him. to which, after i got done laughing, had to check my .38 i keep under my pillow. but it want mine.

Now ask yourself, do you think this is enough to get him classified as a menace to society? im hoping so.

far as im concerned i hope he gets what he deserves. little disrespective bastard.
my mom keeps getting letters from his mom (ok, my sister) while shes in prison. she keeps saying shes found god and all that. well from my experience with working in 2 prisons, they say that becasue it looks good on their records when it comes time for parole hearings.
this jsut proves that she retarded this kid. luckily his brothers are with their dad. you can actually take them out in public now. but i still cant handle all three of them at one time. my nerves just wont take it...lol
you knwo actually, he has surpassed his mom when she was at this age. she didnt get to that type of trouble til her early 20's (B&E, armed robbery and kidnapping).
yeah i know, that side of the fam is nothing but fucking felons anyway

Hey Johnney

What a screwed up situation. I feel so badly for you and your family. My totally outside opinion, if the cops dont take some pretty serious action, this is going to end up in a very tragic situation. I have seen a number of times juvies that are begging for help by commiting the kind of shit crimes he is commiting. If he doesnt get the attention he is looking for, he will either commit something more serious or some home owner will blow him up while breaking into his house. Good luck man.

something i forgot to put inthe original post was that he was caught with two handguns, thats why i checked my .38

jsut found out, they are taking him to a juvie detention center. hes in for the long haul. felony B&E, concealed weapon (a .22 laoded and a 357 mag loaded)plus he stole them.

Johnney, that might be the best thing for all parties involved. Maybe his mother, who it seems he learned a lot of his behavior from, is serious about "finding religion" and will have a nice long talk with him after he gets out.

sounds like a good idea. or would be if she wasnt inthe process of blaming my mom for her current situtation...lol

thats part of the solution to his problem, taking the blame for his plite instead of blaming others....like being an alcoholic...you dont get well till you admit the problem is you...not the rest of the world...I do wish you and all your family, in-laws and out-laws, whatever the case may be the best and hope things improve for the kid soon...

Forum List

Back