remember when i said atlas shrugged will change the face of american politics ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
seriously ?? occupy wall street ??

i guess we'll see who is right in the end.

I see Atlas Shrugged in the DVD bins at the Dollar Store

Is it worth the investment?

A movie no one watched based on a book only cranks read is going to change the face of American politics......

Atlas is not the only one who shrugs.

I watched it and I thought it was overall boring. Good political movie though for people who dont already understand what crony capitalism is.

A movie no one watched based on a book only cranks read is going to change the face of American politics......

I watched it and I thought it was overall boring. Good political movie though for people who dont already understand what crony capitalism is.

I read the book about 20 years ago. Good book if you don't have attention deficit disorder, lol. The movie followed the book better than I expected, and I thought they did a good job getting the "mood" of the book as written so many years ago.

You didn't read the book?

Hence morons on the left. It was a book before hollywood turned it into a movie for you.

dear lord, this is why we are in deep shit these days.

Did you read her book? And get back to me when you analyze it. Lord almighty no wonder we are so screwed up when a person on the net thinks a movie can substitute for her thoughts.

You really truly make me want to vomit child.

Here's where I am on it. I devoured everything at the time. Ayn Rand to Castenada, my mind was open.

So I won't judge it that way.

But then that's me.

Here's where I am on it. I devoured everything at the time. Ayn Rand to Castenada, my mind was open.

But then that's me.

Hehe- I wasn't even aware than I'm a crank. :D It's a good thing that I come here, so that I can learn these things. ;)

I watched the movie OnDemand, and was sad to see it buried so far in the categories, it wasn't even under the "just in" section on Xfinity, it's almost like people don't want to see it get publicity, which is sad.

That being said, I did enjoy it - It was very relevant to what's going on today. I can see how some people who aren't politically inclined may find it boring though.

seriously ?? occupy wall street ??

i guess we'll see who is right in the end.

Why don't we try this?

We could show Atlas Shrugged at the OWS protest sites

That should clear out the OWS sites. Pepper spray won't chase them away, but having to watch Atlas Shrugged sure would

But then that's me.

Hehe- I wasn't even aware than I'm a crank. :D It's a good thing that I come here, so that I can learn these things. ;)

lol no problemo I am painting my kitchen ceiling with semi gloss for the hundreth time. long story.

I wasn't trying to criticize you at all. Crank would be the kindest thing you could call me about now because I am ready to run into the woods scream and scare the crap out of wolverines.

But then that's me.

lol no problemo I am painting my kitchen ceiling with semi gloss for the hundreth time. long story.

I wasn't trying to criticize you at all. Crank would be the kindest thing you could call me about now because I am ready to run into the woods scream and scare the crap out of wolverines.

No- I wasn't implying that you were criticizing me in the least. :)

Another poster called those of us who watched the movie "cranks". I wonder what that makes those of us who actually took the time to read the book? :eek:

No- I wasn't implying that you were criticizing me in the least. :)

Another poster called those of us who watched the movie "cranks". I wonder what that makes those of us who actually took the time to read the book? :eek:

Is that a heavenly blue the monarch is on in your avie? Bear with me. semigloss hell here. I'm about to order all my seeds again and what a pretty avatar. looks like a heavenly blue.

I read the book about 20 years ago. Good book if you don't have attention deficit disorder, lol. The movie followed the book better than I expected, and I thought they did a good job getting the "mood" of the book as written so many years ago.

i am afraid this entire nation has attention deficit disorder, not just lazy like the president says.

Forum List

Back