Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

Your the fuckin idiot.......GE paid no taxes UNDER THE BUSH TAX CUT LAWS.....LEARN AND BURN BEFORE YOU COME HERE WHINING!!

The lefties keep crying yet produce nothing other than weak opinions.
They did do something, unlike Trump's life time tax gift to the rich...they let Bush's tax cut EXPIRE!!

So they did nothing, just as I said. Thank you for proving my point.
Guess who paid taxes the following years until Trump took over....GE you dumb fuck, do your homework...it was after the Bush tax cuts expired that all these huge corp. began paying their fair share of taxes and the economy was growing, you idiot.

GE didn't pay taxes AFTER the Bush tax cuts expired! So spare me your BS, and by the way, do your homework.

What America's Biggest Companies Pay In Taxes

Have a great day!

you need to go back a few more yrs than bush

the first time I heard GE didnt pay taxs was back in the 90's and then they hadnt paid in yrs

so the bush tax cuts are irrelevant because they can and have always avoid them

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

Your the fuckin idiot.......GE paid no taxes UNDER THE BUSH TAX CUT LAWS.....LEARN AND BURN BEFORE YOU COME HERE WHINING!!

They did do something, unlike Trump's life time tax gift to the rich...they let Bush's tax cut EXPIRE!!

You sir are here because your bored and I get it. But guess what, please pay attention to facts and learn something, do this or shut the fuck up...you bore me.

You are wrong, so please pay attention to facts nutter. What America's Biggest Companies Pay In Taxes

I'm here because I like to keep proving people are wrong. Thanks for making it easy.

Guess who paid taxes the following years until Trump took over....GE you dumb fuck, do your homework...it was after the Bush tax cuts expired that all these huge corp. began paying their fair share of taxes and the economy was growing, you idiot.

GE didn't pay taxes AFTER the Bush tax cuts expired! So spare me your BS, and by the way, do your homework.

Have a great day!

the first time I heard GE didnt pay taxs was back in the 90's and then they hadnt paid in yrs

I agree with you, I just try to keep it simple for certain posters.

Have a great day!

dont make simple and factual two different things

the bush tax cuts are irrelevant because they always try to pay zero and can do it under any tax code

Have a great day!

dont make simple and factual two different things

the bush tax cuts are irrelevant because they always try to pay zero and can do it under any tax code

I said I agree with you.

Have a great day!

AND GUESS WHAT YOU MORON, OBAMA WASN'T PRESIDENT EITHER IN THE 90S...ONCE AGAIN DUMB ASS, PAY ATTENTION TO FACTS.

Have a great day!

AND GUESS WHAT YOU MORON, OBAMA WASN'T PRESIDENT EITHER IN THE 90S...ONCE AGAIN DUMB ASS, PAY ATTENTION TO FACTS.

Please don't confuse them with facts. It just gets in their way and makes their heads explode.

Have a great day!

I wasnt talking about obama,,,

Have a great day!

I wasnt talking about obama,,,

That’s why I didn’t add it in before, I know the audience.

Have a great day!

Please don't confuse them with facts. It just gets in their way and makes their heads explode.

Like the fact that GE didn’t pay taxes from at least 2008 through 2016 inspite of the fact that they made billions in profit each of those years.

You sir are here because your bored and I get it. But guess what, please pay attention to facts and learn something, do this or shut the fuck up...you bore me.

You are wrong, so please pay attention to facts nutter. What America's Biggest Companies Pay In Taxes

I'm here because I like to keep proving people are wrong. Thanks for making it easy.
Your here like most of us, we want facts....unfortunately for you, you don't like facts

Your here like most of us, we want facts....unfortunately for you, you don't like facts

The article I linked had the facts, you linked nothing and gave an opinion which doesn’t agree with the facts.

The article I linked had the facts, you linked nothing and gave an opinion which doesn’t agree with the facts.
Fact: The GOP for decades since Reagan has run on trickle down economics....allowing companies like GE and now Amazon to forgo paying their fair share of taxes with endless loopholes. To blame any democrat for these corporations not paying their fair share of taxes is just plain wrong...You know that and I know that. We are for corporate taxation, the GOP is not...this is not rocket science sir, its just plain fact.

Fact: The GOP for decades since Reagan has run on trickle down economics....allowing companies like GE and now Amazon to forgo paying their fair share of taxes with endless loopholes. To blame any democrat for these corporations not paying their fair share of taxes is just plain wrong...You know that and I know that. We are for corporate taxation, the GOP is not...this is not rocket science sir, its just plain fact.

FACT: The House, the Senate and the Presidency have all had Democrats in charge at one time or the other since 1988 and even when in the majority the Democrats have done nothing to close the loopholes and have actually allowed more. So, as always, it takes two to tango and both have and are responsible for GE and other corporations not paying any federal taxes. Not rocket science, just facts, just as it was a fact that GE paid no taxes and received refunds during the Obama years after the Bush tax cuts expired. Notice the Democrats had the Senate, the House and the Presidency in 2009 and still did nothing about closing up loopholes, why? Because they didn't care, it is not a priority.

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

Is Trump making GE pay their fair share? How about all the other companies who aren't paying their fair share.

Look at these headlines

Republicans Laugh Off Concerns About Corporations Putting Money In Trump’s Pocket
T-Mobile spent $195,000 at Trump’s hotel while lobbying his administration to approve a massive merger.

Do you think T-Mobile pays their fair share? Of course not. That's why they lobby and pay guys like Trump all this money. And yet now you don't mind.

You never cared that GE pays no taxes. You believe corporations shouldn't pay taxes. So why the fake outrage back when Obama was president?

“I’m kind of embarrassed,” Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) said about Democrats’ questions to T-Mobile CEO John Legere regarding the corporation’s payments that President Donald Trump will directly profit from.

“Where Mr. Legere and T-Mobile employees stay when they come to Washington really has no relationship whatsoever to whether or not this proposed merger is in the public interest or not,” Sensenbrenner added.

Sure Mr NoSensenbrenner

One day after the merger announcement, nine T-Mobile executives checked in to Trump’s D.C. hotel, The Washington Post reported in January. The company ultimately spent $195,000 on 38 nights at the hotel as T-Mobile executives descended on Washington to meet with regulators about the proposed merger.

Previously, the company executives had only spent two nights at the president’s hotel. Legere had previously said in 2015 that he would not stay at a Trump hotel after he disapproved of the service.

Trump is the first president in the modern era to refuse to divest from his business holdings while in office. As the owner of multiple commercial properties, this has created a situation in which corporations, lobbyists and foreign governments can directly pay the president as they seek his support for a variety of policies.

This is why he can't be president anymore guys. One of the many reasons.

The Trump hotel in D.C., which opened in 2016, is one of the key hotspots for this type of influence to take place. Visitors seeking action from the Trump administration routinely post photos on social media showing how happy they are to spend money at the president’s property ― as Legere and T-Mobile executives did.

Legere told a congressional committee that the $195,000 his company spent at the hotel was based on his decade-long preference for Trump hotels.

“I made the decision. I’m a longtime Trump hotel stayer way before this transaction,” Legere said in response to questions from Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.).

He added that he was “100% sure that this deal will be judged by the [Department of Justice] and [Federal Communications Commission] on its merits.”

The proposed merger is currently under review by the DOJ and FCC. These are ostensibly independent agencies free of influence from the White House. Trump, however, is reported to have ordered both Gary Cohn, the former head of the National Economic Council, and John Kelly, his former chief of staff, to tell DOJ antitrust lawyers to sue to block the merger between AT&T and Time Warner in 2017, according to the New Yorker. The Department of Justice did sue and lost in court. Democrats have requested documents to determine if there was any improper influence.

Trump won the 2016 election in part by arguing that his opponent Hillary Clinton provided favors for donors to the Clinton Foundation while serving as secretary of state. Congressional Republicans held hearings in December 2018 into whether Clinton interfered in decisions by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to allow a Russian company to purchase a corporation that owned uranium mines in the U.S. and had been previously owned by a major Clinton Foundation donor. No evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing was ever uncovered.

Forum List

Back