Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

nothing ridiculous about a person or company keeping their own money
While i agree with that sentiment in general, i dont agree here.
I pay more taxes than they do because they are rich. Thats fucking bullshit no matter how you look at it. Unless you are one of them.
we are talking about business not personal,,,

bezos paid personal in one form or another,,,and I garantee he paid more than you did

its amozon that didnt pay,,which is a good business practice not to mention the money went back into the company and not into a politicians hands to waste on useless crap
Bezos makes like 9m an hour.
Went back into the company? Lol
jealousy is a harsh mistress
Naw bullshit dude.
I completely support ambition. Dont get it mixed up.
I just think your excuses for corporatism is crap.
they are only one of many companys that dont pay taxs because they use the same laws, so I hope you dont go crazy with all the hate

While i agree with that sentiment in general, i dont agree here.
I pay more taxes than they do because they are rich. Thats fucking bullshit no matter how you look at it. Unless you are one of them.

bezos paid personal in one form or another,,,and I garantee he paid more than you did

its amozon that didnt pay,,which is a good business practice not to mention the money went back into the company and not into a politicians hands to waste on useless crap
Naw bullshit dude.
they are only one of many companys that dont pay taxs because they use the same laws, so I hope you dont go crazy with all the hate
I hate the tax law not them. I cheer with every dollar the govt doesnt take from me.
Again, you are getting me confused.

Naw bullshit dude.
I hate the tax law not them. I cheer with every dollar the govt doesnt take from me.
so its OK if you pay less but not amazon???

isnt that greed??

Good for getting stockholders, bad for everyone else. They need to pay their fair share just like you and I do. Unless you don't.
whats a fair share???

your just jealous that you cant do it
What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
ok its 44%

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax
Do you know why that is?

Don’t blame corporations for taking the legal deductions that they are given, blame Congress for writing the laws that allow those deductions. The problem isn’t GE or Amazon, it’s Congress that has given it to them.
I dont see it as a bad thing

I do. GE is an evil megacorp. Why should they get a pass when Joe upstart in New Jersey does not?

Don’t blame corporations for taking the legal deductions that they are given, blame Congress for writing the laws that allow those deductions. The problem isn’t GE or Amazon, it’s Congress that has given it to them.

I do. GE is an evil megacorp. Why should they get a pass when Joe upstart in New Jersey does not?
they didnt get a pass on anything,,they just used the law to reduce their tax burden and have very good accountants,,,

I've owned a business for decades and its very easy to work your budget to get a zero tax burden,,,just put the money back into the company,,pretty simple

they didnt get a pass on anything,,they just used the law to reduce their tax burden and have very good accountants,,,

I've owned a business for decades and its very easy to work your budget to get a zero tax burden,,,just put the money back into the company,,pretty simple
Bullshit! Didn't I show where they bribed Congress and shit?!

yes you did,,,and I showed where that also applies to all companys and that I was happy about it

yes you did,,,and I showed where that also applies to all companys and that I was happy about it

IDGAF about you, I care for what's best for the free market and everybody.

Government favoritism is not cool. Double not cool when due to bribes.

IDGAF about you, I care for what's best for the free market and everybody.

Government favoritism is not cool. Double not cool when due to bribes.
best I can tell is they used the exact same tax code as the rest of us,,,so wheres the favoritism???

Naw bullshit dude.

isnt that greed??
I want the tax code changed for me as well. Im not a hypocrite on this.
Basically, i want the entire tax code changed.
Simplified.
No expenditures.
Its also govt discrimination, and i dont in any way support govt discrimination

Naw bullshit dude.

isnt that greed??
Simplified.
No expenditures.
it is the same tax code as yours and mine,,,

and I dont see any discrimination,,,if so please explain,,,

Naw bullshit dude.

isnt that greed??
Simplified.
No expenditures.

The tax code is full of discrimination.
Do you know what income taxes are? Shouldn't that be enough? Lol

isnt that greed??
Simplified.
No expenditures.

The tax code is full of discrimination.
Do you know what income taxes are? Shouldn't that be enough? Lol

shouldnt what be enough???

its the same tax code as you and me,,,so wheres the discrimination???

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

Typical panty waist Trumpette stupidity.

GE paid no taxers that year 2010 or 2011 because it suffered losses in in't finance division thanks to the Bush recession.

You are such candy asses that you have to blame others while your orange piece of shit destroys this country.

Can you provide a link to that information?

I have a memory. Why don't you?

So you have no proof of your claim. Thank you.

GE made a $5.2 billion profit and got a tax refund.

Last edited:

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

Your the fuckin idiot.......GE paid no taxes UNDER THE BUSH TAX CUT LAWS.....LEARN AND BURN BEFORE YOU COME HERE WHINING!!

Your the fuckin idiot.......GE paid no taxes UNDER THE BUSH TAX CUT LAWS.....LEARN AND BURN BEFORE YOU COME HERE WHINING!!

The lefties keep crying yet produce nothing other than weak opinions.

Typical panty waist Trumpette stupidity.

GE paid no taxers that year 2010 or 2011 because it suffered losses in in't finance division thanks to the Bush recession.

You are such candy asses that you have to blame others while your orange piece of shit destroys this country.

Can you provide a link to that information?

I have a memory. Why don't you?

So you have no proof of your claim. Thank you.

GE made a $5.2 billion profit and got a tax refund.

So you are too stupid tp look iot up. So what makes you think you could understand any link I provided.

I read & watch a lot of news. I remember.

It is noit my job to research shit for you. Believe what I post or not, I don;t care.

no its called good business practice
Good for getting stockholders, bad for everyone else. They need to pay their fair share just like you and I do. Unless you don't.
whats a fair share???

your just jealous that you cant do it
What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
Are you being willfully stupid? Read the fucking tax tables. They don't have to pay income tax at their income level.

Forum List

Back