Remember When CPAC was Actually Conservative?

Yeah, yeah, yeah the pretend republicans said the Tea Party was too conservative and now they say Romney (who isn't even the candidate yet) is too liberal. Alinsky lives. Well, all I can say is ANYBODY BUT BARRY HUSSEIN.

Sure, I respect that, but you seem to think Romney is not liberal.

What part of the following is conservative?

Raising taxes?

Supporting gay marriage behind the scenes in back room deals with the Log Cabin Republicans?

Appointing almost 100% liberal pro-baby killing judges?

Banning 'assault rifles' with the broadest ban that far surpasses what any other state has done, to include California?

I dont get it; what part of that is not liberal as a loon?

Last edited:
Amelia- I don't worry about Santorum changing the abortion laws.

First, he'd have to appoint at least two conservative judges to replace current moderates and liberals.

Then they'd need to find a case where they can ignore 40 years of case law on top of Roe v. Wade. (Which in my opinion is an awful decision, but they've built some thick levies around it with subsequent decisions.)

As for Santorum being a good president (compared to Truthmutters), the fact is, he was a Senator for 12 years. He knows what he's talking about. For better or worse, he'd probably handle the job reasonably well.

But as I've said, I think Obama's going to get a second term no matter who the GOP puts up. With candidates this weak, they'd have to catch him clubbing baby seals in a gay bathhouse

More like Goldwater, Reagan whored for the radical right vote.
Goldwater would've busted a boot up your ass, chump.
Is this the Goldwater you remember?

"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem." -- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

and that's exactly what happened.

and we make fun of other countries because they're governments are influenced by their religions. we can't even be honest with ourselves.

Goldwater would've busted a boot up your ass, chump.
Is this the Goldwater you remember?

"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem." -- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

and that's exactly what happened.

and we make fun of other countries because they're governments are influenced by their religions. we can't even be honest with ourselves.

I will never understand why so called Libertarians have attached themselves to today's Republican Teaparty. You'd think they would be running the other way.

Crazy.

Well, and here we have Jake Starkey, probably the stupidest man participating on these boards, chiming in with two unwarranted assertions loaded with ad hominem, and thinks he is making a cogent argument.

lol, go sober up Jake.

You guys are the masters of personal assassination and ad hom attacks, then you shreik like little girls on the play ground getting pelted with mud in return! :lol:

I am not complaining about your stupid insults, bitch, but the fact that you think that tossing out a post with nothing but insults is somehow persuasive argument.

Again, comprehension fail for the El Stupido Uno.

Reagan, friend of gays and lesbians, mild on abortion, raised the debt ceiling 19 times, raised taxes 3 times, cozied up to the Soviet leaders.

Lol, Reagan had gay friends, big deal, so do I. That does not mean he would support gay sodomarriage. He raised the cost of the Cold War to the point that the Soviets caved, and raised taxes only in desperation because the Democrat majority sent him feaking large bills of thousands upon thousands of pages long for him to sign or veto.

Again, your inability to fathom the simplest facts speaks loudly to the fact that you are a moron.

You butts would have shreiked even louder. :lol:

Heh, you are so obsessed with butts, lololol.

You are such a lost, little soul. Jim Bowie does not like insults though he tosses him out himself. Such little girl behavior on his behalf. He would savage Reagan if President today and talsk about Dems and Reagan at loggerheads: very rarely. He can't argue, His invective is very poor, and he continues anal fascinated with the homosexuality issue.

So continue to let the butt hurt flow through you, Jim Bowie. :lol:

Last edited:
It is always fascinating theater, sorta like you have entered an old time revival meeting where all your sins will be forgiven and the devil cast out. Conservative minds are too full of meaningless cliches, cheerleaders for liberty, which is one very hard concept to define. I try to watch enough to figure out if the cpac crowd has exited the cave and is worth a listen, but after so much cheering and whining, one is left to hope the disease is not contagious.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/207488-cpac.html

Forum List

Back