Remember When Cat Stephens Converted To Islam And Got All Those Death Threats?

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Everyone hated on him and mobs of people got together just to smash his albums and curse his name? Radio Stations STILL won't play his music anymore just because of that.

Oh that's right, it never happened.

Now had he converted to Christianity I'm sure everyone would have been outraged. :rolleyes:

Remember when Snoop Dogg joined The Nation of Islam and radio stations stopped playing his music almost overnight? There was a real long thread here at USMB about it too. A lot of atheists were really pissed off and threatened Snoop Dogg.

Oh that's right, it never happened.

Now had he become a Christian...

Liberals are idiots, they despise Christian but support Muslim. Remind me which is busy trying to kill or subjugate us again?

Until 2001 New York State allowed Islam to create special class rooms for praying in during school hours and Ramadan while denying Christian groups the right to even have use of rooms after school hours.

In one of the M states, either Michigan or Minnesota there is a public school that is RUN by Islam. A PUBLIC school. They forced a substitute teacher to participate in religious prayers after school and the left on this board said " so what?"

Liberals are idiots, they despise Christian but support Muslim. Remind me which is busy trying to kill or subjugate us again?

Until 2001 New York State allowed Islam to create special class rooms for praying in during school hours and Ramadan while denying Christian groups the right to even have use of rooms after school hours.

In one of the M states, either Michigan or Minnesota there is a public school that is RUN by Islam. A PUBLIC school. They forced a substitute teacher to participate in religious prayers after school and the left on this board said " so what?"
As I’ve challenged other rightist nitwits – and now you – cite a news story or other source where a Muslim is attempting to have passages from the Koran placed on a public building and I’ll gladly call for him to be sued for an Establishment Clause violation.

Liberals don’t ‘despise’ Christians and support Muslims, that’s nonsense: the vast majority of liberals are Christian. The snag is some Christians don’t seem to understand how the Constitution works, and when they violate it, they get called on it.

As I’ve challenged other rightist nitwits – and now you – cite a news story or other source where a Muslim is attempting to have passages from the Koran placed on a public building and I’ll gladly call for him to be sued for an Establishment Clause violation.

Liberals don’t ‘despise’ Christians and support Muslims, that’s nonsense: the vast majority of liberals are Christian. The snag is some Christians don’t seem to understand how the Constitution works, and when they violate it, they get called on it.

You mean like a Public school forcing a substitute Teacher to run Islamic classes after school hours or Like New York State making special rooms for Muslim prayer DURING school hours but refusing to allow Christian groups to use school rooms AFTER school? Like that?

You mean like a Public school forcing a substitute Teacher to run Islamic classes after school hours or Like New York State making special rooms for Muslim prayer DURING school hours but refusing to allow Christian groups to use school rooms AFTER school? Like that?
Pwned! Educate yourself Mr. Jones:
Shariah in American Courts

Pwned! Educate yourself Mr. Jones:
Shariah in American Courts

Just so everyone is educated. Islam does NOT require students IN class during school hours to meet prayer requirements, nor workers at jobs during work hours. Not the military or other functions either. One is to pray 5 times a day IF not doing something else, like school work or training.

Forum List

Back