Remember to always blow up suicide bombers testicles, film it and post it

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Remember to look for the remains of suicide bombers and when you find their balls blow them up and film it then post it online every single time. They seem to think that by putting a steel plate on their balls to save them will prepare them for the lies about receiving 72 virgins after they die so by blowing their balls up every time will definitely weigh in on the minds of these mentally deficient imbeciles. psychological warfare 101.

I do not encourage violence and these are corpses of people who are out to blow us up to begin with.

The only significant difference between muslim extremists and those they call muslim moderates is that the extremists are willing to kill themselves to kill you! There is no such thing as an islamaphobe and there is no such thing as a xenophobe because all muslims follow the quran which is where you find violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable and currently being executed by muslims who all follow the quran in several countries around the world with greater numbers of muslim immigrants than Canada for example currently has where muslims still act friendly to hold open the door for more muslims until if allowed, there are enough muslims here for them to start getting away with the violent hate crimes against non muslims which is currently happening is several parts of theworld! Then they even have the nerve to say good muslims do not kill innocent people when according to their quran the only innocent people are devoted followers of the quran so don't let them with their filthy lies and deceptions fool you. We need to start deporting muslims as soon as possible for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens as well citizens of any country currently being invaded by muslim immigration through elected officials in offience committing treason by deliberately placing their own citizens in danger of which muslims are exempt and must be deported for their support of violent hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable found the quran each and every muslim on the planet follows.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I don't think you really want to see that. But if you think you can take it just let me know because I've got a few photos taken by a Canadian photographer, as a matter of fact. But you don't really want to them, do you.

Forum List

Back