Remember this Tax dollars to build mosques

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Now the total spent is 780 million U.S. Tax dollars to rebuild mosques in the name of foregin relations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHVDqICjWmk&feature=feedlik]YouTube - BEFORE YOU MAKE OUT YOUR TAXES WATCH THIS. Its from 2010 but still...[/ame]

I bet these are the mosques that they use to indoctrinate the Islamist atheists who are taking over America.

Nobody's going to ask the question? (Did we spend money to build other Churches?).

I don't see any problem with funding mosques in other countries to build friendship. :cool:

This is a direct violation against the constitution.
Plus this is America's money. People are losing thier homes and their jobs

It would be against the Contitution to pay for the construction of mosques here in America. But funding them in other nations is not against the Constitutions. :cool:

Sorry bout that,

1. Fraking total idiots.
2. And this is from our government, hummmmm,...*The Donald* may be right, Obama is a Muslim.
3. This kind of bullshit makes me mad as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:
4. And anyone who agrees with this should be put on a terrorist watch list.:evil:
5. And who ever agreed to pay for fixing old Islamic terrorist recruiting locations should be tar and feathered after being shit canned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's see.

I don't like to see us spend ANY tax money overseas.

I wonder how many are mad only because it's a mosque.

To me, it could be a grocery store overseas.....don't like!!!!

This isn't anything new, my whole working life I've been taxed more in order to give every american religious institutuion lower taxes solely because they are religious institutions.

I'm taxed more so a church can buy bibles cheaper, I'm taxed more so a synagogue can afford to expand it's building, I'm taxed more so a mosque can more easily afford new chairs etc etc etc.

And I'm an atheist, so I'm taxed more so religions endorsing a god I don't believe in can have lower taxes.

Ahhh, so Churches, too, but no mention of them here by the typical hacks. Mosques bad Churches good. Amiright?

Fuckem both getting money. Fuckem both.

Forum List

Back