Remember These Videos?

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
When Ryan was getting booed over and over at numerous events by his own supporters when he brought up talk of his tax plan? :lol: :eusa_clap:

"Yeee haw slash everything! But don't touch my medicare!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec]Paul Ryan gets booed for supporting wealthy tax breaks - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQBrCiF9gXI]Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporations - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYNHeRb760]Paul Ryan town hall booed - YouTube[/ame]

When Ryan was getting booed over and over at numerous events by his own supporters when he brought up talk of his tax plan? :lol: :eusa_clap:

Paul Ryan gets booed for supporting wealthy tax breaks - YouTube

Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporations - YouTube

Paul Ryan town hall booed - YouTube

Man, I gotta feel for the Congressman. The sad truth is that he represents the Wisconsin 1st but what gets him elected is monied interests from in and outside of the State. I honestly feel that people like Ryan who have been there for 13 years want to serve their constituents. I wish we would get campaign finance reform so public servants like him wouldn't have to rely on the monied interests.

That was painful to watch.

Town Hall Attendees Boo And Scream Liar As Paul Ryan Wants To Cut Taxes On Corporations - YouTube

Man, I gotta feel for the Congressman. The sad truth is that he represents the Wisconsin 1st but what gets him elected is monied interests from in and outside of the State. I honestly feel that people like Ryan who have been there for 13 years want to serve their constituents. I wish we would get campaign finance reform so public servants like him wouldn't have to rely on the monied interests.

That was painful to watch.

Ryan is just another hard right wing corporatist hack to the Koch's and other large corporations. Obama is going to have a field day destroying Ryan on his fiscal plan.

Oh don't worry. He's learned his lesson. He knows better now that to tell the truth about his monstrous plans for our country.

Now, he''s just another GObP/pub/pot liar.

Oh don't worry. He's learned his lesson. He knows better now that to tell the truth about his monstrous plans for our country.

In that forum; you've got to feel for him. I'm sure he's doing what he thinks is right--I disagree with his hatchet-job approach to the budget but it's painful watching the guy stand there and take it like that.

I completely agree. Willard and especially Ryan are going to keep their mouths shut about their plan to destroy medicare and social security.
Obama i'm sure will make sure it's out there front and center to get the seniors going to Obama.

Ryan knows how to actually stand for something, VS tailoring every speech and stance for each crowed.. Wow, let's beat him over the head for it.

Now.. What about Obama's plan to cut 700 billion out of Medicare? Why aren't there ads with Obama pushing grannies off cliffs?

Ryan knows how to actually stand for something, VS tailoring every speech and stance for each crowed.. Wow, let's beat him over the head for it.

Now.. What about Obama's plan to cut 700 billion out of Medicare? Why aren't there ads with Obama pushing grannies off cliffs?

There's no ads of Obama pushing grandma off a cliff because Ryan and those on the hard right do want to implement the "death panels"

Democrats acting like idiots expecting the free ride to continue.

Those are his own supporters numbnuts.

Yes Heaven Forbid someone actual stands up and does something about our Problems instead exacerbating them with more spending and kicking the Painful Decisions that will have to be made down the road.

America is Doomed because People are generally selfish, Short sighted and petty. Period. They would rather live in the Now and Ignore the Looming problems and hope it all holds out long enough for them to get what's they think they are owed.

We Have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Last edited:

Democrats acting like idiots expecting the free ride to continue.

Those are his own supporters numbnuts.

Now they are not idiot, they are his Constituents in a Very Liberal Democrat Leaning State. God you are simply never honest with yourself, let alone anyone else.

Yes Heaven Forbid someone actual stands up and does something about our Problems instead exacerbating them with more spending and kicking the Painful Decisions that will have to be made down the road.

America is Doomed because People are generally selfish, Short sighted and petty. Period. They would rather live in the Now and Ignore the Looming problems and hope it all holds out long enough for them to get what's they think they are owed.

We Have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Ryan wants to go back to the epically failed hard right fiscal policies that lead this nation into complete disaster into the first place, then expanding on them even further.

Destroying medicare, medicaid, social security etc,.. while raising taxes on the poor and working class, slashing taxes on the richest of the rich, then spending even more on the over-bloated military is about the dumbest idea in history.

Forum List

Back