Remember the tiny baby TRUMP balloon in England? You'll LOVE what the Italians did

From Newsweek:

"God Emperor Trump" float appears in Italy's carnival parade

“In his hand was the Emperor’s Sword, which, in the series, has the ability to slice through even the strongest armor without requiring much effort. Written on the sword were the words, “Dazi Vostri,” which translates to “your duties.” Near the sword’s handles were four blue birds, reflecting the logo of the social media website Twitter, which the president has routinely used to berate his enemies and advocate for his positions.”

Take a look at 17 and 18 floats of Trump. I understand he is your god.

And here is Pennys GOD ....... Trying to be one!....Naw,Surrender Monkey is all he will ever be!!!

He sure has better morals and ethics. Never heard about him cheating on his wife, or assaulting women.

Nope. Obama just
  • Grew up a bisexual.
  • Smoked choom as a boy.
  • Spent 20 years in a "church" condemning America.
  • Had a Weather Underground terrorist as a best buddy.
  • Married a woman who had never liked her own country and made her a First Lady.
  • Traveled the world blaming America for everything and apologizing to our enemies.
  • Stole billions of dollars to give to all his crony friends.
  • Spied on and terrorized journalists trying to do their jobs investigating him.
  • Picked winners and losers in several industries.
  • Weaponized the IRS to suppress the Romney vote to win reelection.
  • Worked clandestinely with both Russia and Iran, giving Iran 150 billion dollars.
  • Tried to thwart elections in Israel.
  • Set up an infrastructure before he left office to interfere in the next president's administration.
Other than that, he has it all over Donald Trump.

And here is Pennys GOD ....... Trying to be one!....Naw,Surrender Monkey is all he will ever be!!!

giphy.gif

Obama Sun King.jpg

He sure has better morals and ethics. Never heard about him cheating on his wife, or assaulting women.

Nope. Obama just
  • Grew up a bisexual.
  • Smoked choom as a boy.
  • Married a woman who had never liked her own country and made her a First Lady.
  • Traveled the world blaming America for everything and apologizing to our enemies.
  • Spied on and terrorized journalists trying to do their jobs investigating him.
  • Worked clandestinely with both Russia and Iran, giving Iran 150 billion dollars.
  • Set up an infrastructure before he left office to interfere in the next president's administration.

I do hope you are not spreading those lies around , but I doubt that, you probably post them daily on social sites.

Nothing like a small Italian parade to show the LOVE they have for THE DONALD.... Perhaps that can lead POTUS 2020 INAUGURATION DAY PARADE in D.C....... ROTFLMFAO

Twitter ^

It's Yuge! Must be 60 feet tall!!!!

Now that's a parade

DzAUe9eX0AIBI4P.jpg

DzA0oEyUwAAVbQc.jpg

DzAqNZLWkAEs-mf.jpg
This one is closer to the truth.

5a82d1bdd030721b008b53ab-750-500.jpg

Nope. Obama just
  • Grew up a bisexual.
  • Smoked choom as a boy.

I do hope you are not spreading those lies around , but I doubt that, you probably post them daily on social sites.

Lies? Is that your new euphemism for INCONVENIENT TRUTHS? Tell me which one is a lie and I'll document it every way come Tuesday as absolute historical RECORD. Actually, since I remember each one being WIDELY REPORTED as they happened, this just goes to show that you are either a complete liar or a total fool. Which is it?

Coming soon to a Trump rally near you:

proxy.jpg

Look! Donald has caught himself another liberal plaything to torment! As always, made up of 99.99% hot air.

Another one of the Left's impotent rubber toys goes Psssssssssssssssshoooooooow.

Just like every one of their "Got'emnow" Trump Scandals.

Forum List

Back