Remember the Sex Poodle?

I think Pay Per View needs to. I think it's an angry cartoon she (?) grinds through her mind, like the world was should ignore a criminal complaint made against a former Vice President.

The complaint was investigated by police and determined to have no merit, but that doesn't stop her from having a good mad about it.
What the fuck are you on about? I'm laughing.

The only reason the case, which had zippo merit, was reopened, was because of "the media."

I'm just wondering why it wasn't considered a high tech lynching.

Or is that only reserved for conservative black men who have claims made against them?

And it's paperview, chucky.

Yeah, you're not angry at all. We can tell by your posts. :lol:

Come on, Gore was hardly innocent in this. What the heck was he doing with a massuese in a hotel room, and why couldn't he get a cute, young one?
And there ya go...

:lol:

I think Pay Per View needs to. I think it's an angry cartoon she (?) grinds through her mind, like the world was should ignore a criminal complaint made against a former Vice President.

The complaint was investigated by police and determined to have no merit, but that doesn't stop her from having a good mad about it.
What the fuck are you on about? I'm laughing.

The only reason the case, which had zippo merit, was reopened, was because of "the media."

I'm just wondering why it wasn't considered a high tech lynching.

Or is that only reserved for conservative black men who have claims made against them?

And it's paperview, chucky.

sex sells, didn't you know?

Did I ever tell you about the time I visited Wallace, Id and went to the U & I rooms....oh wait, your talking about something completely different. My bad....

The media went after Al Gore with aplomb...it was news for weeks and weeks and weeks.

It was wall to wall about the big lummox getting his boner on with a masseuse. "member that?

Course it turned out to be totally false, but did that matter?

Was that a high tech lynching?

What? What you say? It wasn't?

:lol:

I was initially pissed at Politico. That changed after Cain's reaction.

Forum List

Back