Remember the Sex Poodle?

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
The media went after Al Gore with aplomb...it was news for weeks and weeks and weeks.

It was wall to wall about the big lummox getting his boner on with a masseuse. "member that?

Course it turned out to be totally false, but did that matter?

Was that a high tech lynching?

What? What you say? It wasn't?

:lol:

Mom! He did it too!

What an excellent point.... if you're a fucking five year old.

The thing is he didn't do it too, that five year old is doing it to himself ie the right wing is going after Cain.
The left didn't have to do anything this time, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Mom! He did it too!

What an excellent point.... if you're a fucking five year old.

And you're a reactionary little child too, who opens her mouth without knowing what's going on. This thread seems to be in response to another claiming media bias because of the heavy coverage of the Cain's alleged harassment. Seems the OP here is reminding us of a scandal that broke against a Democrat that received the same wide coverage from the media, which would demonstrate that the bias allegations are unfounded. The OP is also pointing out to us that the allegations turned out to be false. Which is a good thing to keep in mind now, that just because Cain's received alot of sensationalist coverage does not mean that we should label him guilty. It could turn out that this all is false.

Just what is the "he did it too" that you thought you were even talking about?

Oh, I forgot the high tech lynching thread too. Kudos to the OP for being so succinct.

The media went after Al Gore with aplomb...it was news for weeks and weeks and weeks.

It was wall to wall about the big lummox getting his boner on with a masseuse. "member that?

Course it turned out to be totally false, but did that matter?

Was that a high tech lynching?

What? What you say? It wasn't?

:lol:

I wasn't aware that it was untrue. Nor do I really care.

I do know Tipper kicked him to the curb, and good riddance.

Boy the right sure had some fun with that one.

sexPoodle4502.jpg

Who can forget this Fox Nation headline:
Masseuse Wants Justice: Gore Is a 'Pervert and Sexual Predator'

Major difference, this woman's name was put out in the public arena, her claims were investigated, and she was even required to take a lie detector test. (Not that I put any trust in the polygraph technology... it's bunk.)

She also sold her story to the national enquirer and there was the damning evidence that she sent the Hotel a thank you note two days after the incident for kicking some business her way.

None of which has happened in the Cain case. We don't know who these women are, we don't know exactly what they've alledged. We've really been given no chance to examine and investigate the validity of their claims, which would be hard to do 12 years after the fact, anyway.

Now, not a Cain fan, don't plan to vote for him, and I think there are a lot of good reasons he should be rejected for the job.

I think he's handled this amatuerishly being one of them.

But until we get

1) Names
2) Specifics
3) Facts

on this case, it's kind of wrong to imply he's a bad person based on anymous, unsourced claims, especially since the women making the accusations have been released from their confidentiality agreements.

I think Pay Per View needs to. I think it's an angry cartoon she (?) grinds through her mind, like the world was should ignore a criminal complaint made against a former Vice President.

The complaint was investigated by police and determined to have no merit, but that doesn't stop her from having a good mad about it.
What the fuck are you on about? I'm laughing.

The only reason the case, which had zippo merit, was reopened, was because of "the media."

I'm just wondering why it wasn't considered a high tech lynching.

Or is that only reserved for conservative black men who have claims made against them?

And it's paperview, chucky.

Who needed to be reminded?

I think Pay Per View needs to. I think it's an angry cartoon she (?) grinds through her mind, like the world was should ignore a criminal complaint made against a former Vice President.

The complaint was investigated by police and determined to have no merit, but that doesn't stop her from having a good mad about it.

The only reason the case, which had zippo merit, was reopened, was because of "the media."

Or is that only reserved for conservative black men who have claims made against them?

sex sells, didn't you know?

sex sells, didn't you know?
By george, I think you may be on to something!

Who needed to be reminded?

Yeah, you're not angry at all. We can tell by your posts. :lol:

Come on, Gore was hardly innocent in this. What the heck was he doing with a massuese in a hotel room, and why couldn't he get a cute, young one?

Yeah, you're not angry at all. We can tell by your posts. :lol:

Come on, Gore was hardly innocent in this. What the heck was he doing with a massuese in a hotel room, and why couldn't he get a cute, young one?

well, the media did a great job, cause until this thread, I thought it was true.

and, as I said before, tipper divorcing him solidified the rumor.

Forum List

Back