Remember the Parents That Named Their Child Adolf?

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
This is why Democrats shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

I agree. Sometimes when dems have children the children grow up to become idiot repubs.

I agree. Sometimes when dems have children the children grow up to become idiot repubs.
When has that ever happened?

When were you born?

When were you born?
I was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day when the New York Times said God is dead

When were you born?
I was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day when the New York Times said God is dead
That was the day it happened.

Which means nothing to anyone but you.

I know I am right. You cant seem to let it go. You need to toughen up and stop being a baby over it.

Lots of people disagree with me. You just happen to notice the other lame ones like yourself that I call stupid. For example Oldlady disagrees with me all the time and I have never called her an idiot like I have you.

You did.

Whether or not you have insulted her intelligence, you still do it a lot. Enough for me to have noticed it anyway. If it was just me I wouldn't give it another thought but you do it to a lot of folks. It is part of your modus operandi.

As for me, you needn't flatter yourself or comfort yourself with wistful ideas of me being an idiot. I'm no genius but my IQ hovers around 130 - 135 so my ego is quite safe from your juvenile prattling.
I cant help it there are a lot of idiots like you posting.. Point being if I did it to everyone that disagrees with me then I would do it to.....well everyone like you claimed. Since I proved that I dont do it to everyone you are left to ponder your next strategy to engage in a protracted argument with me all because I hurt your feelings.

Its not comforting that you are an idiot. Its actually alarming. I hope you are not responsible for anyone other than yourself. I wouldnt want someone getting injured due to your stupidity.

What are you, twelve?
Why do you ask? Trying to find something else to argue about? :rolleyes:

In the last week alone (since Wednesday the 7th) you have made no less than 544 posts. I've made 58. So who's looking to argue here?

Also, in the same time period, in regards to your insulting peoples' intelligence, you have either insulted or alluded to inferior intelligence in your opponent no less than 40 times. The words "Dummy", "Idiot" and "Retard" are the most prevalent terms in your vast intellectual lexicon.

Frequently scoffing supposed inferior intelligence in others is not indicative of superior intelligence in yourself, it is indicative of insecurity. If you can convince yourself that your opponent is just stupid then you don't have to do the work of assessing the merit of his argument.
You're boring. No one came to this thread to listen to your private bitch session against A. Over and over. Take it to the FZ if you must get it out of your system. This is a waste of space in the forum.

Whether or not you have insulted her intelligence, you still do it a lot. Enough for me to have noticed it anyway. If it was just me I wouldn't give it another thought but you do it to a lot of folks. It is part of your modus operandi.

As for me, you needn't flatter yourself or comfort yourself with wistful ideas of me being an idiot. I'm no genius but my IQ hovers around 130 - 135 so my ego is quite safe from your juvenile prattling.
I cant help it there are a lot of idiots like you posting.. Point being if I did it to everyone that disagrees with me then I would do it to.....well everyone like you claimed. Since I proved that I dont do it to everyone you are left to ponder your next strategy to engage in a protracted argument with me all because I hurt your feelings.

Its not comforting that you are an idiot. Its actually alarming. I hope you are not responsible for anyone other than yourself. I wouldnt want someone getting injured due to your stupidity.

What are you, twelve?

In the last week alone (since Wednesday the 7th) you have made no less than 544 posts. I've made 58. So who's looking to argue here?

Also, in the same time period, in regards to your insulting peoples' intelligence, you have either insulted or alluded to inferior intelligence in your opponent no less than 40 times. The words "Dummy", "Idiot" and "Retard" are the most prevalent terms in your vast intellectual lexicon.

Frequently scoffing supposed inferior intelligence in others is not indicative of superior intelligence in yourself, it is indicative of insecurity. If you can convince yourself that your opponent is just stupid then you don't have to do the work of assessing the merit of his argument.
You're boring.

Then don't read my posts. Pretty simple solution, isn't it?

No one came to this thread to listen to your private bitch session against A. Over and over. Take it to the FZ if you must get it out of your system. This is a waste of space in the forum.

Why others come to this thread is irrelevant to me because I am not addressing them.

What are you, twelve?

You're boring. No one came to this thread to listen to your private bitch session against A. Over and over. Take it to the FZ if you must get it out of your system. This is a waste of space in the forum.
Its typical behavior. There is a precedent already set. I hurt some poor schmuck like Ghost Riders feelings and they start stalking me. He is by no means the first and he wont be the last. I already told him he is not allowed to converse with me until he gets his act together.

What are you, twelve?

You're boring.

No one came to this thread to listen to your private bitch session against A. Over and over. Take it to the FZ if you must get it out of your system. This is a waste of space in the forum.

Why others come to this thread is irrelevant to me because I am not addressing them.
NO, because it is choking off any relevant conversation.

What are you, twelve?

Its typical behavior. There is a precedent already set. I hurt some poor schmuck like Ghost Riders feelings and they start stalking me. He is by no means the first and he wont be the last. I already told him he is not allowed to converse with me until he gets his act together.

I haven't said a thing to you in almost a week. So who needs to let it go?

What are you, twelve?

I have a few of them after me, too, which is why I said something. I have them on ignore, so hopefully people aren't subjected to TOO much of how abysmal Old Lady is. I have learned that if you reply, it just causes more drivel.

What are you, twelve?

I have a few of them after me, too, which is why I said something. I have them on ignore, so hopefully people aren't subjected to TOO much of how abysmal Old Lady is. I have learned that if you reply, it just causes more drivel.
I appreciate it. I wont put them on ignore because its funny to see them keep trying to talk to me. I usually give them a few months and if they show they can do better I start talking to them again.

What are you, twelve?

You're boring.

NO, because it is choking off any relevant conversation.

Again, why others come to this thread is irrelevant to me because I am not addressing them, or you. And anyway, how is A's constant insults of other peoples' intelligence relevant to any conversation? That's what I was responding to.

I appreciate it. I wont put them on ignore because its funny to see them keep trying to talk to me.

As I said, I haven't said anything to you in almost a week. The only reason I'm back in this discussion at all is because OldLady addressed me directly and that was simply to bitch about irrelevancies when her post itself was irrelevant to the conversation.

I usually give them a few months and if they show they can do better I start talking to them again.

And this is why I think you're fulla shit.

What are you, twelve?

I wouldn't reply if you hadn't addressed me in the first place.

Forum List

Back