Remember the Liberty City 7 "Terrorists"?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I Know this is going to be Difficult for some, but I'd like those who were Sympathetic to the the Liberty City 7 to Sound Off here...

Jurors Deadlock in 6 of 7 Defendants in Plot to Destroy Sears Tower - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

By "Sympathetic", I mean did you come on to this Forum or elsewhere and Excuse them as "Not Real Terrorists", or not a "Not a Real Terrorist Threat" and that (43) was just Abusing his Power's of "Distraction" at the Time by Targeting these Poor Men?...

Please, DIG DEEP... Find some Honesty on this Issue and come Forward on your own.

Then I want to you to Consider your Response to the "Christian Militia" Allegations that are Currently ALL the Hype by Comparison.

Christian Militia Group Family Defends Hutaree Members - ABC News

And of course... Await the Outcome of this Trial. ;)

And yes, I Know how the Liberty City 7 went down...

I Find MANY Comparisons between both of these Idiotic Groups...

And "Terrorism" ain't one.

But I will Await the Trial's Conclusion.

:)

peace...

Both groups are terrorist groups.

The more recent arrests were much farther along in their planning and execution.

The more recent arrests were much farther along in their planning and execution.

Next up from Obama: Thought Police .....:cuckoo:

Liberty 7 was Bush, and that was much more "thought police"-like than the more recent arrests.

The Liberty 7 people didn't even have any weapons, explosives or details to their plan.

Liberty 7 was Bush, and that was much more "thought police"-like than the more recent arrests.

The Liberty 7 people didn't even have any weapons, explosives or details to their plan.

GMAFB.:cuckoo:

Can you lefties make up your minds? Not to mention stop deflecting? For 8 years I listened to how Bush couldn't think. Except for being a criminal mastermind. :cuckoo:

That idiot YOU voted for is a fascist and you follow right along with the herd, blindly giving allegiance to to a party. Necromonger.

Can you lefties make up your minds? Not to mention stop deflecting? For 8 years I listened to how Bush couldn't think. Except for being a criminal mastermind. :cuckoo:

That idiot YOU voted for is a fascist and you follow right along with the herd, blindly giving allegiance to to a party. Necromonger.

You were talking about "thought police".

The Bush arrests were made with people who were just thinking about doing something and hadn't made any actions to get it done yet. Thus a "thought police" moment.

In the recent case, the people involved had already procured the weapons and explosives and the planning of the actual incident was in the final stages of preparation.

All "allegedly" of course.

You were talking about "thought police".

The Bush arrests were made with people who were just thinking about doing something and hadn't made any actions to get it done yet. Thus a "thought police" moment.

In the recent case, the people involved had already procured the weapons and explosives and the planning of the actual incident was in the final stages of preparation.

All "allegedly" of course.

Really? So that's how the 9/11 hijackers got arrested before they could do anything?:cuckoo:

The Liberty 7 had no weapons. There's one difference.

But then, I haven't seen anyone claim these nutjob militia goons are guilty.

Yet another thread where mal stretches the truth.

And Gunny? We were told by this same bunch, that BUSH was "manufacturing" these terrorists, and terrorism.

Time we remind them don't ya think?

So you had a problem with Bush taking out Saddam Hussein for what he was planning, as opposed to actually doing?

Did you Read the Joint Authorization that was Passed in a Bipartisan fashion?...

Should I Link it, so you can Refresh yourself?...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back