Remember the Foreign leaders laughing at Trump? Yeah, guess Americans get the last laugh.

Screen+Shot+2019-12-06+at+2.45.50+PM.png

What "Americans" get the "last laugh"? The orange whore goes overseas and humiliates us Americans daily. Our reputations as Americans are being hammered by this slut.

What "Americans" get the "last laugh"? The orange whore goes overseas and humiliates us Americans daily. Our reputations as Americans are being hammered by this slut.

Your an imbecile. A few people laughed. Who cares. Not one of those countries are important to us. What are you a pussy. They’re laughing at us. Let them, when they need our help the President can tell them to go fuck themselves. France, the biggest pussy’s in the world. Without us they would be speaking German. England has turned into a terrorist shit hole and the strict gun laws aren’t working to well are they. Canada another bunch of pussy’s. The only good thing that comes out of Canada are hockey players. They’re a sinking ship. Why don’t all you Demtards move to these countries. We will pay your airfare You don’t like America, get the fuck out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you didn't watch the video.
I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.
Ignores topical content from the video and substitutes juvenile antics for debate subjects.

Yup, leftist identified
Seawytch IS one of the dumber lefties that post on here. There's never a whole lot of intelligence in any of her responses.

Awww, poor snowflake. Did I insult your Lord and master, little cultist? Are you as thin skinned as he is? I'm not...

Your too stupid to know Democrats are the snowflakes we are the Deplorables. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

No, you're deplorable snowflakes.

I will never follow political correctness. It’s for pussy’s. Our forefathers are rolling over in there grave with the shit that is going on in this country.
I was laughing at your grammar mistakes, in light of your accusation of others of stupidity. But I see you continue to be the deplorable who keeps on giving, so kudos to you.

Your an imbecile. A few people laughed. Who cares. Not one of those countries are important to us. What are you a pussy. They’re laughing at us. Let them, when they need our help the President can tell them to go fuck themselves. France, the biggest pussy’s in the world. Without us they would be speaking German. England has turned into a terrorist shit hole and the strict gun laws aren’t working to well are they. Canada another bunch of pussy’s. The only good thing that comes out of Canada are hockey players. They’re a sinking ship. Why don’t all you Demtards move to these countries. We will pay your airfare You don’t like America, get the fuck out.

Ya might wanna invest in some spelling lessons, or at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" if you're gonna try to call someone an imbecile.

Kinda backfires otherwise.

Trudeau has every reason to laugh. I love the United States of America, the land of my birth. This is why I hate your orange whore's world effort to humiliate decent Americans and our values. Got back to Russia.

Humiliating you is not the same thing as humiliating Americans.

Ignores topical content from the video and substitutes juvenile antics for debate subjects.

Yup, leftist identified
Seawytch IS one of the dumber lefties that post on here. There's never a whole lot of intelligence in any of her responses.

Awww, poor snowflake. Did I insult your Lord and master, little cultist? Are you as thin skinned as he is? I'm not...

Your too stupid to know Democrats are the snowflakes we are the Deplorables. Get it straight or shut the fuck up.

And some of you are pigs.

Rather be a pig then a lying scumbag.

Good for you. You're both.

I will never follow political correctness. It’s for pussy’s. Our forefathers are rolling over in there grave with the shit that is going on in this country.
I was laughing at your grammar mistakes, in light of your accusation of others of stupidity. But I see you continue to be the deplorable who keeps on giving, so kudos

Yes I am. Grammar. I’m typing on my IPHONE and it changes the words sometimes. Stupidity is believing in something that is not true and convincing yourself it is true. I don’t care about grammar that is a typical libtard statement. I’ll take common sense over grammar any day of the week. Funny When I was a police officer no judges, lawyers or police commanders never had a problem with it. So in closing. I don’t give a shot what you think. You’re no one. Troll somewhere else.

Ya might wanna invest in some spelling lessons, or at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" if you're gonna try to call someone an imbecile.

Kinda backfires otherwise.

Common sense is more important something you and your libtards don’t have. If that is all you have to come back at me with. You need to try harder. I will now make sure I screw up my grammar as that is more important then the truth to the libtards.

Rather be a pig then a lying scumbag.

Good for you. You're both.

Wow. Great comeback. You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a human. Try harder to take your time and ask someone for help writing your responses. Sissy boy.

I did...my ears are still ringing. Such a soothing voice she has. It doesn't change the fact that baby Trump got laughed at by world leaders and he ran crying back to the U.S. with their laughter ringing in his orange ears.

Yup, leftist identified

Oink Oink...............when the truth bites you square in the ass...insults and Impeachment are all you have anymore.........Nobody over gives a shit about your name calling anymore...........It's like a broken record.........

Save it for your fellow lunatic leftists.........you know........the same ones who are living in a tent in San Fransico thanks to liberals ruling there.

Oh..........it's about Europe in dire economics laughing at the Roaring economy in the United States......Oh......so sorry.

Trudeau has every reason to laugh. I love the United States of America, the land of my birth. This is why I hate your orange whore's world effort to humiliate decent Americans and our values. Got back to Russia.
Your party is hardly decent and moral......in fact you are the opposite............and your policies are destructive........You are like LOCUSTS.......destroying everything within your path........

We refuse to stand down an allow you Lunatics to do to this country what Europe libs have done to theirs................

Laugh all they want........the video shows their economies are sucking............while ours isn't.........too bad.......

Forum List

Back